Federico Molinari
Matt John
Monoblock (live)
Paco Osuna

F*** Me I'm Famous
David Guetta
Laidback Luke
Tuccillo

right now I am leaning toward Cream, but I hear **** me I'm famous is also a great night.

Suggestions?

This will be my first night, and I will be greeted with the following choices:

Cream@amnesia
Main Room
Ferry Corsten
Sander Van Doorn
John O'Callaghan
Giuseppe Ottaviani
Terrace
Sasha
Sébastien Léger
Kim Fai

Be @ Space
Wally Lopez
Elio Riso
Tom Novy

Monza Opening Party@Privilege
Pedro
Federico Molinari
Matt John
Monoblock (live)
Paco Osuna

F*** Me I'm Famous
David Guetta
Laidback Luke
Tuccillo

right now I am leaning toward Cream, but I hear **** me I'm famous is also a great night.

Suggestions?

depends on how old you are?!

This will be my first night, and I will be greeted with the following choices:

Cream@amnesia
Main Room
Ferry Corsten
Sander Van Doorn
John O'Callaghan
Giuseppe Ottaviani
Terrace
Sasha
Sébastien Léger
Kim Fai

Be @ Space
Wally Lopez
Elio Riso
Tom Novy

Monza Opening Party@Privilege
Pedro
Federico Molinari
Matt John
Monoblock (live)
Paco Osuna

F*** Me I'm Famous
David Guetta
Laidback Luke
Tuccillo

Suggestions?

MONZA! F*** Me I'm SH*T is just not worth going... your choice really but i'll go to Monza!

No contest...Cream hand's down! You can't turn down John O'Callaghan and Giuseppe Ottaviani!

I'm thinking about going there myself..the only problem is that my flight leaves at 10 AM :cry:

I'm thinking about going there myself..the only problem is that my flight leaves at 10 AM :cry:
and why is that a problem?pack up your things the night before and you can stay till closing if you like:p
last year i was at amnesia until 6am and my flight was on 7.20am:lol:

Beatpusher you really should go to Cream - Sasha will be absolutely incredible and he is playing the terrance which I much prefer. I've alright got my tickets for the night and it was really only just to see Sasha on the wonders on abelton :)

Thanks guys, I will go with Cream, unless the flow takes me elsewhere when I arrive ;)

That ice cannon sounds amazing.

Ive never been to Monza and would like to go the thought of cream makes my skin crawl but they do seem to be having something good on the terrace.. I wouldnt follow an ice cannon though as that is in the room where they have the really bad music... unless you like that kind of thing? Its not for me but each to their own! When you go to Ibiza certain nights are easily replicated in the UK week after week line-up music and punter wise so my advice is to try and seek out something a little different while you have the opportunity!

I thought the ice cannons were in both rooms?

Are they?? They might be lol! I've only ever noticed the one in the main room though! Saying that I've only been to Amnesia three times and the first two times I only stayed in main room and this was in 1999 last time in 2007 I was mostly in other room but didn't notice an ice cannon! I could be wrong though it was well scarey in there that night I only had survival on my mind!

Depends what your taste of music is!

I would go for Cream as i do like my trance.

Wouldn't mind trying Guetta out at Pacha, however i think it gets very busy and heard music is abit cheesy.

Depends on your taste!

and why is that a problem?pack up your things the night before and you can stay till closing if you like:p
last year i was at amnesia until 6am and my flight was on 7.20am:lol:

I thought you have to check-in 3 hours early for international flights? Besides, I've got to travel 5,000 miles back to the States..I am going to the Cream Opening Party however, I just think the lineup on the 25th is better.

2 hours, and if your flight is at 10:00 you got plenty of time. Just pack all your sh1t up the night before. Then you can leave Amnesia at the end, back to hotel, off to airport with plenty of time.

Our flight back was at 10:00 last year (and again this year actually) on the Wednesday and we finished with Armada on the Tue. Did what I said and made it to the airport with loads of time. Doing exactly the same again this year :D

tom

Back