June 22nd - June 30

SarraF

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm .........

Well goin with wife & ma best friend this summer from june 22 - 30 & am the only one not an ibiza virgin .. so thought to plan this trip .. sharing with u guyz the plan let me know if i made the right decisions 8)

Mon = Tiesto (GOING)
Tue = Armada/release yourself opening (Fo sure) :)

Wed = Morillo (not going rest up a little)

Thur = F**K me I'm Famous (Going there too)

Fri = Not doing anything just resting up some more

Sat = Matinee opening (MUST GO) :evil:

Sun = Rest up 1 more time (really dont wanna get sick this trip !)

Mon the finale night for us = ?????? have no clue ..

So what yoy guyz think ?

Cheerz :D

well Cacoon it is ! :)

But its cool that we'r skippin Morillo right ? especially if the next day we'r going to F me am famous which is also at pacha ..

well Cacoon it is ! :)

But its cool that we'r skippin Morillo right ? especially if the next day we'r going to F me am famous which is also at pacha ..

They both play the same kind of music so you will hear the same big anthems if you go to both wed and thurs- If I were you i'd just go to one of them, but me personally I wouldn't go near any of them! :twisted:

ohhh & 1 more thing .. going to matinee and skippin we love space is that worth it ?

Since it's the Matinee opening you'll be guaranteed a good afternoon/night there but from what people say on here it's not the same place it used to be.

With We Love... there will be more of a selection of music/DJs to see/hear so I'd go to Space on the Sunday.

actually i agree .. we love wud be the better choice out of these 2 ..

what bout Swedish House Mafia on monday's @ pacha whata those gonna be like?

actually i agree .. we love wud be the better choice out of these 2 ..

what bout Swedish House Mafia on monday's @ pacha whata those gonna be like?

I dare say it will be much like Subliminal and FMIF at Pacha...

Go to Cocoon on the Monday- you'll have a blast!

well i will do that actually .. dont want 2 nights to go to waste .. am already goin to FMIF :)

Thanks a lot buddy & cheers for the hint 8)

going a similar time to you, 21st-28th of june.
space on the sunday
cocoon on the monday
meganite on the wednesday
cream on the thursday

cant wait

If i was there on the 22nd of june the only place i would be going would be COCOON. Magda and the mighty RICHIE HAWTIN!

Back