June 2010

tripehound

Well who woudl have thought I'd be still going to Ibiza in 2010.

Ha ha people are soo jealous, because they just won't allow themselves any fun.

Anyhow, I want this to be a really good one.

Top fun, maximum adventure.

Who's up for that then?

HUGE grin = I'm on my way to Ibiza

ibiza june 2010

Hello men , we are going to ibiza in june 2010 , 23 to 3 july , we want to meet people , j posted a post in ibiza forum to meet people and rent a apartements with others people , if you are interested contact me bye 8)

I sort of tend to get a place to myself, sharing tends to lead to conflict with my very load sax playing at abnormal times of day!!

I have had my eyes on my next trip to Ibiza sicne the day I left it last June. I was thinking of trying out mid July- too crowded?

I need to start planning ahead of time. I stayed in Ibiza Rocks last time. It was a blast as there was always crazy people and sexy girls about. I liked that but it was a bit over priced. I was thinking of trying PDB this next time around but still want a good party atmosphere. Any suggestions?

I think ill hit Ibiza for a week and then go somewhere quieter for 4-5 days in order to relax and recover back to normal.

a place for your one, tripehound?

Hi Tripehound,

I'm planning to go alone also and i want to go from 21 june till 16 july,
but it is so hard to find a cheap place, do you know anything??
Greetings Monique from Amsterdam

Yes you get a nice apartment at Lux Mar in figueretas through xxxxxxx.com - ask me (a competing web site) quite cheaply, ask for 1st/2nd floor facing sea. We will be neigbours!! - come with me I'll show you some fantastic places.

Its a great location near to Town El Divino/bars/ Pacha and PDB/Space. Also handy for busses, car hire, taxi.

If you want cheaper than that then, well OK its possible but you get into the realms of really getting what you pay for no pool, no aircon etc,.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tripehound, that is a really good site you gave me thank you!!!
I'm from Amsterdam and here in Holland the prices are much higher,
it's suprise that booking a room for one person is not so expensive here
normally you pay a whole lot more...(because they earn more with more people_
I'll let you know what i decide! Monique/Music

I see Spotlight change the site name to something very humorous, obviously they want us to book via them. Fair enough . I did actually do that one year until I got a bit wiser, and maybe it does get some good deals but not really for the lone traveller. No sax for them this summer!

i'll repeat what i said on another similar post.

when xxxxxx.com are funding this forum you can post as many links as you like to that site. as long as i'm paying the monthly bill for webspace it's only spotlight that sells the accommodation on here.

Stephen,

I appreciate the point, as I said, but the clumsy approach to business on the internet is ill conceived. Instead of giving yourself the appearance of a heavy handed type wouldn't it be best to go to the originator with suggestions of some good offers yourself?

Perhaps things aren't going well so i sympathise, but if thats the case now is not the time to let it slip. This is a good site and handy, if limited. You have the ability to ask what people want from the site, i suggest you do, you might be surprised - its nothing without them.

Ask yourself, if anyone saw your post are they going to say 'well yes I will now book through spotlight' following your response or if you had said forget the said xxxx.com and try x, y z and given links through spotlight. I am sure you could have found the originator a special.

I booked Hostal Mitjorn in San Antonio through Spotlight and thats a great budget place which has been refurbished well and has some fantastic staff.

Perhaps you could get very smaller places around Figueretas like Apptos Bimbi onto Spotlight? Just an idea.

PS if you have any contact for hotels with phone masts on the roof I'd like to have a chat with them with a view to improving what they get from them.

TH

i work on the theory that anyone who can navigate themselves onto our website can just as easily browse through our accommodation offer. it doesn't need me to be sitting in front of them saying, how about this, how about that, crikey, we have enough search options on here and ancilliary information about the resort, area and island for someone to find what they want even if they don't really know what that is at first.

no idea on your phone masts query - we don't have a 'search hotels by phone mast' option. maybe your favoured website does, or why not post on their forum?

hey everyone, i'm from Australia and heading to ibiza for the very first time. I'm going to innovation in the sun in spain first wth a friend, but then heading solo to ibiza straight after (30th june), hoping to stay in playa d'en boss for about a week, maybe even 2, see how it goes, and in an all inclusive hotel. Anyone out there also in the same position as me wanting to save some $$ on accommodation? looking to hit up most of the clubs like space, amnesia, eden etc too so hoping for a clubbing buddy! pm me if interested.

First two weeks in June?

The snowboarding season has finished......
Now is the time to plan the first of the Ibiza trips, how about the first two week in June? - Football world cup kicks off after that.

Hi Ray, hows thing, good i hope, im booked in for the 25th June to 2nd July, and cannot wait -- near went this morning!!

Back