July 30 to Aug 11

PatriciaBR

Hi there! I’m heading to Ibiza at the end of July. Arriving on Jul 30 and leaving on August 11.
I was going with a friend but she changed her mind, and I’m so excited that I’ve decided to go solo.
Do you know if there are any groups for solo travelers? If there are people interested in hanging out, please let me know!

Last edited:
leave ibz Aug 8th and let s all go Ushuaia Aug 7th
Where r u housing ?ibz town?San an?
EDM?House?Techno or whatever?

make packs with people close by ur stay and gather all packs
No need to be in 20members WhatsApp group if u wont meet the people

my last party at ushuaia
Ushuaia Closing 18 fb video link
I went here alone (I dont like it) as all mate recovering or saving stamina for Nightime party
I met straight away a Russian party girl met same party same place year b4 , short hair blonde with pink shirt n cape close to the ☠,1rst row on the video I didnt met her again even at same party such Solomun closing
Then we were invited by Spain people (group of 5) to their ushuaia hotel as one girl really like the Russian girl as she was really into the music .we ve made some strong hard drinks from their bar and went back to the dancefloor
when leaving ushuaia in order to get ready for elrow closing I spot a french friend cool worker ,and gave him my drink with the drink token offered by ushuaia staff (I'm challenging hot girls for free drinks ? )
All to say only 2 mates met in a party? and by chance ,when supposed to have 2-3 mates:Ibz side effects,u never know if people mates will show up at parties.

leave ibz Aug 8th and let s all go Ushuaia Aug 7th
Where r u housing ?ibz town?San an?
EDM?House?Techno or whatever?

make packs with people close by ur stay and gather all packs
No need to be in 20members WhatsApp group if u wont meet the people

my last party at ushuaia
Ushuaia Closing 18 fb video link
I went here alone (I dont like it) as all mate recovering or saving stamina for Nightime party
I met straight away a Russian party girl met same party same place year b4 , short hair blonde with pink shirt n cape close to the ☠,1rst row on the video I didnt met her again even at same party such Solomun closing
Then we were invited by Spain people (group of 5) to their ushuaia hotel as one girl really like the Russian girl as she was really into the music .we ve made some strong hard drinks from their bar and went back to the dancefloor
when leaving ushuaia in order to get ready for elrow closing I spot a french friend cool worker ,and gave him my drink with the drink token offered by ushuaia staff (I'm challenging hot girls for free drinks ? )
All to say only 2 mates met in a party? and by chance ,when supposed to have 2-3 mates:Ibz side effects,u never know if people mates will show up at parties.
Hi! Thanks for your reply!
I haven’t booked the hotel yet coz I might change plans a bit since I’m going on my own. I’ll probably stay in Playa den Bossa for a week and then a couple of days in San Antonio.
It seems you’ve already had a great time there!
By the way, I like all kinds of music!

yeah I can understand to be quiet nervous when solo n ibz but the ☠ is a trustful bloke

if u are ready to follow us(San an and pdb),I can include you along my trip? n u wont get bored (not to boast from myself but from ibz 18 I dont think there are many spotlight that experienced as many parties(50+?)I've done )
people here can testify I'm a trustful bloke
ie when I plan a meetup I meet the people n not stood them for many reasons

if we read my topic a little below
ull know we will be 3 solo spotlight here
Feel free to send a PM if u want my insta (a way to be in touch and have a glimpse of ibz ,I dont have WhatsApp group as my 3 best ibz mates are there with one that follow my schedule blindly )and feel free to talk more about ibiza ,b4 I land in ibz, as once there I will be very busy
just saw this House kicking ass tune on a DJ followed by the buckethead-the bomb

Connection done
some people doesnt answer from other posts , shiness or too busy? i ve made 1rst step to help i won' t insist (i need mates more for my closing trip than summer )

i guess if a second solo girl (we are already 3 guyz, for ibz rides, just to balance, 5 is the max number , u can still join us at the places ) in ibz town get in touch with @PatriciaBR it will be great as
this pack may join us at the parties, beach parties/daytime parties and all other people are welcome but , meeting people in a club is not a good idea as it sometimes hard to meet there (hi, privilege), as i dont want to spend anymore time on hide n seek in clubs as phone will be in safe pocket (beware of cellphone theft its a classic in ibz clubs)

For some events , in todo list for any first timer, u got

cafe del mar/mambo sunset
ibz dalt vila visit
drink ibz harbor at nights
formentera visit
cala conte with time and space sculpture (it lack some door from pics ive seen this week ) close by 1km
things i'm not willing to do but u can still try to change my minds

a trip to es vedra cala de hort for sunset time with lunch el carmen restaurant 30€ b4 sunset :why not

for daytime parties
obeach ibza => save it on saturday with Sandy rivera from 6pm to 9pm aug 3rd
blue marlin ibz on sunday? i may be in from 6pm to 9pm 10pm
benimussa project: stand by me on 1 sunday for zoo project
cova santa:save the day for adid aug 1rst or 1 sunday woomoon
sa trinxa chill out time from 3pm to sunset , sure , on a monday b4 dc10?
destino ibz: ticket price not cheap 50€ and the djs are not among my taste (ive done 3 destino parties last year including closing its ok but no more ?)

for the club
a visit to privilege ibz: july 30th cox bday if willing to follow us
a visit to amnesia : save it for abode with ercik morillo aug 1rst , cheaper 30€ max
pacha: 1 friday if willing to follow me for vagabundos with Luciano Derrick may, price is not cheap 50€+ but its ibz price
i dont think ill go to pacha to see claptone its a ok show
a visit to ushuaia: save it for aug 7th for elrow party 5pm till the end midnight as 55€ is not cheap
a visit to hi ibz: dont stand by me (done it too many times last 2 years ), 1 mate have parties planned here
a visit to heart ibz: matkub is plane 1 thurday with satory for ethno house
a visit to the temple of sin dc10:save it for aug 9th with carl cox (1 dj contact on lineup ? meaning less € to spend as regular price ) if u extend ur trip or save 1 monday, not sure im ready to pay 50€ for a monday session here
except closing party
it sardins effet there from midnight in both rooms ,less main room, it worth 7pm midnight upon some djs in the garden, open aera

the more the merrier, the more u ll split ur costs too

my pack, 3 guys, yaron pack, i have no idea how many mate include in his trip:2+?, and other french pack that just text me , we ll meet again destino aug 8th, ive answer im broke , no way to pay 50€ for this ?

u should ask questions as many spotlight may answer
is it worth renting a car if housin in ibz town?
get rif of bcn as planned and extend ibz 3 more days ?
Follow me ! to the sun! good vibration! everyone

Last edited:
Hi there! I’m heading to Ibiza at the end of July. Arriving on Jul 30 and leaving on August 11.
I was going with a friend but she changed her mind, and I’m so excited that I’ve decided to go solo.
Do you know if there are any groups for solo travelers? If there are people interested in hanging out, please let me know!
I’m there 3rd - 8th August with a group where doing in order of days Ants/ O beach sin Sunday’s (got a bed in there) Eden toolroom or privilege solid grooves after O beach/ circoloco & pacha for claptone/ bodyworks/elrow Ushuaia & DC-10 paradise. If you wanna come with us more than welcome been going year after year in Ibiza 5th year this year also if you need anything I’ve got a few contacts too!

I’m there 3rd - 8th August with a group where doing in order of days Ants/ O beach sin Sunday’s (got a bed in there) Eden toolroom or privilege solid grooves after O beach/ circoloco & pacha for claptone/ bodyworks/elrow Ushuaia & DC-10 paradise. If you wanna come with us more than welcome been going year after year in Ibiza 5th year this year also if you need anything I’ve got a few contacts too!
Hi! Thanks a lot! Let’s keep in touch!

Hi Patricia,
I’ll be in San Antonio August 10-13. Not sure if we’d get a chance to meet up before you leave

Back