JohnJohn review part 2

3695074711_f9d1fd6eaf.jpg

flickr

;-)

I also loved cala codolar ... (macao beach on the rockssssssssssssss!)

I'm comin by the end of october ... And the first beach i will go is cala conta(if you swim a bit,you can stand again in the water,you know the trick mackie,don't you?) ... It's a shame that it's so packed during the summer ... looking forward to see it with less people or even nobody :idea:

youhouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu a month and a half to goooooooooooo

(and thats all i have to say :lol:)
Don't get your point at all there, Mackie...

On a separate note:
Was the full moon party at Cala Conte or Cala Codolar? I missed it by a couple of days, but I was wandering around the cliffs south of C. Codolar yesterday and saw a circle made with salt and little stone piles near it... thought it all looked very wicca :lol:

Don't get your point at all there, Mackie...

On a separate note:
Was the full moon party at Cala Conte or Cala Codolar? I missed it by a couple of days, but I was wandering around the cliffs south of C. Codolar yesterday and saw a circle made with salt and little stone piles near it... thought it all looked very wicca :lol:

I think it was conta;i was cala jondal,had dinner there and then we drove our way to conta ...

Last edited by a moderator:
don't get confused between ES codolar where the macao cafe is (at the end of the runway) and CALA codolar which is 'next' to cala conta

oh, ya, sorry.... should have made that clear. Although I noticed he'd mentioned Cala Codolar earlier and thought he knew where it was! (skipped over his cafe reference)

I was talking about Cala Codolar. It's down a long dirt road off of the Cala Conta road.

As Stephen noted, Es Codolar is the long rocky beach that stretches fro Cap des Falco over toward Sa Caleta

oh, ya, sorry.... should have made that clear. Although I noticed he'd mentioned Cala Codolar earlier and thought he knew where it was! (skipped over his cafe reference)

I was talking about Cala Codolar. It's down a long dirt road off of the Cala Conta road.

As Stephen noted, Es Codolar is the long rocky beach that stretches fro Cap des Falco over toward Sa Caleta

Yes yes yes sorry,i'm confusing so the full moon was definitely in cala conta:!:

don't get confused between
ES codolar where the macao cafe is (at the end of the runway) and
CALA codolar which is 'next' to cala conta
o738ea.jpg

bought this t-shirt some years ago @ cala codolar,
very good quality and only 10euros or something like that.

is that bloke with the little beachhut still there ?

btw JohnnyJohnny, take a look at this pic taken last tuesday by pereperico:

3923477553_1ec2b13cc3.jpg

translated from the blog of our beloved ibiza sonica:

sunny storm in ibiza

what we are seeing is incredible. ibiza moment.

on the one hand we are in the studio and in front of our eyes a very heavy rainfall just finished. now two rainbows came out (yes, yes 2) while we listen a wonderful sesion by ernesto altes and with carl cox about to arrive to replace him on the turnables.

but thats nothing. at the same time in cafe mambo our companions of sonica broadcast are doing an audio and video live while jose padilla is putting music to the sunset. because theres a sunset over there!! just a few kms from here.

maybe it is to these things that happen from time to time what they call THE MAGIC OF IBIZA...

we are speechless...

wish you were here? :p

Of course I wish ... but i know that in a month time,i'll be there again ... and that's cheering me up ...

Meanwhile those rainbows and iddylic times on the white isle,i'm freaking out in london,working like crazy,busy like i've never been ...

Fancy a beer in sunset ashram by the end of october?

btw JohnnyJohnny, take a look at this pic taken last tuesday by pereperico:

3923477553_1ec2b13cc3.jpg

translated from the blog of our beloved ibiza sonica:

sunny storm in ibiza

what we are seeing is incredible. ibiza moment.

on the one hand we are in the studio and in front of our eyes a very heavy rainfall just finished. now two rainbows came out (yes, yes 2) while we listen a wonderful sesion by ernesto altes and with carl cox about to arrive to replace him on the turnables.

but thats nothing. at the same time in cafe mambo our companions of sonica broadcast are doing an audio and video live while jose padilla is putting music to the sunset. because theres a sunset over there!! just a few kms from here.

maybe it is to these things that happen from time to time what they call THE MAGIC OF IBIZA...

we are speechless...

wish you were here? :p

Thats why I keep coming back.....to hopefully experience some of that magic.8)

bought this t-shirt some years ago @ cala codolar,
very good quality and only 10euros or something like that.

is that bloke with the little beachhut still there ?
There is still a beach hut, with a few tables and chairs. One older gentleman and one young guy were running it when I was there. They made me a nice ham & cheese sandwich and let me take my cañas down to the beach. :D

Back