Jodie Marsh's Blog

naddyz

No longer active
OMG this is such addictive reading...!!!

www.jodiemarsh.tv

Wednesday 18th Jan 06 - Wow!!!!

Since I have been out of Big Bother, which (apart from meeting Chantel and being paid lots of money for) is all it was, I have done about 900 interviews, tv shows and radio shows. I haven't stopped. I'm sick to the back teeth of talking about the hideous experience, which is why I haven't been able to face doing a blog on it yet. I've got so much to say, yet, honestly can't seem to muster the will to want to say it just now. Bullymore is vile and deranged in my opinion. Pete is the ugliest thing inside and out I've ever met, George is a dictating, un-intelligent little man (my dad always said "Never trust a man with a moustache"). Rula is a two-faced bitter old woman. Dennis sees all women as sexual objects and doesn't have much of a personality. Traci is a bit thick with no morals or opinions of her own, who would happily jump into bed with another man, despite being about to be married. Maggot is exactly that - a maggot, without brain, kindness or moral. Faria is a nice, warm lady, an extremely good cook and very funny. Preston is a little cutie, although playing a very good game (by being nice to everyone, regarless of how vile they are) and a little bit thick (thinking that he had George wrong after Geroge started being nice to everyone after he was nominated "seriously I think I had him all wrong - he's really nice!"), he's still a nice enough person and he has supported Paul Weller in concert so he can't be that bad! Now for Chantel; she's lovely, warm, kind, funny, cute, pretty, real and genuine. She's a true Essex girl. She wants to enjoy life and make as many friends along the way as she can. She was the only good thing in that stinking pit and she's the only one I truly want to see when it's all over.

That's about as much as I can say right now. I'm still waking up in the middle of the night to visions of Pete's giant rubbery head looming over me and I am all talked out on the matter. I will go into lots more detail when I can find the will to do so. Just remember this - nobody is being themselves apart from me (when I was there) and Chantel (it's a tv show - they are all playing a game cos they are so desperate to win), it'll be over in less than two weeks and forgotten quicker than you can say "bunch of bastards", it's not the be-all and end-all and nobody cares if Chantel and Preston get it on, surely?! It's entertainment on tv (if you can call it that) - more like: it's putting a load of people in a house together to watch what happens when they start to rip each other to pieces. I know now what it must feel like to be a bull in a ring, about to be attacked from every angle. It's not entertainment, it's sick and twisted and edited to give maximum shock factor and minimum care for the people involved. At one point I thought Bullymore was going to hit me. Of course, that would have been great for ratings. Did anyone come to my rescue?! Did anyone tell him to leave me alone?! No. It was allowed because it makes good telly. Stuff the lot of 'em. I prayed to come out and my prayers were answered. Although sick of talking about it, I am so very happy to be away from the monsters, happy to be able to eat when I want, talk when I want and laugh with my friends and family when I want. Big Brother is normally a great show, I loved Kenzie's one (but then he had the pleasure of being in a house with intelligent, nice people ie. Brigitte and Jeremy). My experience of Big Load of ****e was that it was a public torturing and annihilation of 'Jodie Marsh' and it's not one I will be repeating any time soon.

On a more positive note, Paddy hasn't left my side since I've been out. I've had more support and kind words from people on the street than I've ever had before. My mum is now a celebrity, my brother might need anger management classes (as he wants to beat Bullymore, Pete and George with big sticks), Beat Bullying are helping me to organise a tour of schools to give talks on bullying, Traci is hopefully going to be dropped by PETA, after they find out she was rolling round on the floor hugging and playfighting Pete while he was wearing the Gorilla (don't pretend you care about animls you fake bint - we all now know you only did those campaigns to get your picture in the press), School Teacher Lauren is trying to teach a bunch of kids who ask non-stop about me (one 15 year old girl in particular keeps shouting across the playground "Jodie Marsh is a slag" - I'm praying for Lauren that the brainless spotty brat learns a new sentence soon, before Lauren loses it with her and/or I ever run into her to give her a piece of my mind. If the state of our youth today is that they think it funny to shout 15 times a day that somebody is a slag to their best mate, what can I expect for my own children? Hangings in the playground for amusement?). Me, Sarah, Dave, Jord, Stevie and Lauren are doing a sky-dive in two weeks. We're very excited. I went to the premiere of 50 Cents new film last night called "Get Rich or Die Trying". It was really good. Not quite as good as Eminem's film 8 Mile though. The best bit of the night was the crowd reaction as I stepped onto the red carpet! About 1000 people screaming my name! I stayed on the carpet for about an hour signing autographs, as they wouldn't let me go. Eventually a policeman came and dragged me away as the film was about to start. I loved every second of it! Never have people been so lovely! They even waited til the end of the film to get more autographs and pictures! That, is more than I've ever wanted! All I wanted was for people to be nice to me and not to shout abuse at me. Now, poor Lauren is dealing with a skanky kid shouting abuse and I am feeling the love from everyone that saw me be publicly bullied and shouted down by three men old enough (but too ugly) to be my dad...........

Am off in an hour to do Richard and Judy again, then tonight I am co-hosting Pat Sharp's radio show with him. Life is brilliant, for the hundredth time on my blog: my friends and family are amazing and never fail to astound me with their love and support. A special huge thank you to Sarah, Stevie, Lauren and Dave who took over my blog for me while I was in the pits of Hell. Words cannot describe the love I feel for them and now I think, you have seen for yourselves how intelligent, kind, caring and amazing my friends are. My mum, dad and brother have always been and will continue to be the best in the world. The stress that they went through last week was unmeasurable. My mum cried every day that she watched the horror unfolding and now that I am back, she is happy and smiling again. My mate Bam Bam from Kiss FM was hatching a plan to try and rescue me, we're talking helicopters and everything! Everyone it seems, at the very least, has now seen the real Michael Bullymore and Pete Horrific Burns and George "There's a very good reason why you're not running this country" can't remember his surname.
My thoughts are with the Lubbock family in this time of horror. The one thing that helps me sleep at night (hideous as it is), is that I know what happened to Kim. I urge everyone out there to get together to FORCE Bullymore to speak out about what happened. To this day, Stuart Lubbock's family do not know how he died. It is disgusting that possibly one of the few people alive that actually knows, is refusing to tell anyone, and is back on our screens trying to resurect a tv career. Utter filth. I hope that Bullymore gets his come-uppance and that he doesn't earn a shred of respect whilst inside the Big Brother house. Speak out you hideous man. Give the family some closure. Stuart Lubbock was a boyfriend, son, father and friend (to many). Michael Bullymore - YOU are the scum of the earth.

Have a great day folks. Don't get too wrapped up in the goings on inside the Big Brother house. It's only a tv show, nobody is being real except Chantel and most of them will be forgotten this time next year. I'm celebrating the fact that I'm out. I wouldn't go back in there if they trebled my fee. Whatever next? Fred West in I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here?! It's a disgrace I tell you..........

She needs to stop the bitching now and stop using Stuart Lubbock to strenthen her point about 'Bullymore' :rolleyes:

Interesting reading but i was wondering if perhaps she dictated it to someone with more braincells :lol:

'I was the only person in the house being myself'

What? a scraggy, ugly, self-obssed tangerine hued harpy?

stuie said:
She needs to stop the bitching now and stop using Stuart Lubbock to strenthen her point about 'Bullymore' :rolleyes:

Interesting reading but i was wondering if perhaps she dictated it to someone with more braincells :lol:

Didn't you know she's going to be a Novelist?!!!! :lol:

I love the way that she'll never learn that people think she's a bitch because she stoops to low levels when she retaliates whenever anybody says anything about her that isn't nice and calls them names back. She is no better than her bullies! She's just proving that what they say actually means something to her, and if she really thought they were 'scum of the earth' she wouldn't waste her breath on them and get on with her life.

needy, vile little girl in my opinion.

Scoobie said:
'I was the only person in the house being myself'

What? a scraggy, ugly, self-obssed tangerine hued harpy?

You forgot 'Tipex Teethed' - could you fit that in there somewhere?? :lol:

Now I am certainly against bullying, but it makes you wonder why she has been "unlucky" in being bullied all her life......

err is it cos you are such an unlikable slapper perhaps with not one redeemking quality as far as I can see???

Although I did laugh at her bit "I'm still waking up in the middle of the night to visions of Pete's giant rubbery head looming over me" - quality!:lol: :lol: :lol:

What I find really irritating about her is that her only topic of conversation is HER. What a hard life shes had, how shes really misunderstood, how noone respects her....

God, shut up woman no one cares! Go back to turning up to film premieres in dental floss. At least you didn't bore us all to death then :rolleyes: :evil:

look, whats thats coming off Jodies nose?

_1865193_eddie_jump150.jpg

mmm i'm not sure that it is really her writing - she only says "hideous" three times in that stuff posted above...

Ok, I dont like the girl, wouldnt be someone I would associate with at all. BUT, I have to agree with lots of the things she said.:twisted:

New Fan

Jodie needs to realise that she now has a lot of new fans including myself after her performance in the Big Brother house. She must be the only housemate who has been evicted first and hasn't been forgotten after two or three days!

fergie19 said:
Ok, I dont like the girl, wouldnt be someone I would associate with at all. BUT, I have to agree with lots of the things she said.:twisted:

Such as? :confused:

Back