jockey club

B

beerbelly

Can someone advise me when the best day and time to visit cala jondal is. I've heard good things about the jockey club and particular bar there, but seeing as its out of the way i don't just want to turn up on spec and find the place dead. Cheers :eek: :p 8)

nope, there used to be two.

one in cala jondal and one in salinas.

the one in cala jondal is called blue marlin...

I think it moved, or the one at Cala Jondal closed and someone else opened one at Las Salinas. :confused:

How come there's no jockey's at the Jockey Club?????? And where are the horses too????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

robo

Robo said:
nope, there used to be two.

one in cala jondal and one in salinas.

the one in cala jondal is called blue marlin...

so I was correct then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There have been Jockey Clubs at both Salinas and Jondal for a number of years but the Jondal one is one of infamy. A lot of people have headed to the Salinas one and been puzzeled what the fuss is about I'm sure, LOL. Like has already been said the name change this year should help clear things up a little.

So where and what day/time of day should i go? I'm more confused now than ever :?: :rolleyes:

Well Sunday night was always the main night. Every other time I've been it was a sleepy place to have good food and a sleep on free sunlounger. But it's a long way to go to miss space... but worth it!

Back