JLo

pie

Any wicked JLo mixes out in Ibiza at the mo?

Also where and when is the best place for some garage?

Ibiza-girlie said:
shes soooo overexposed, im so fed up with her.

sure whes beautiful but zzzzz

Exactly, who cares, she's not even a good singer, well overrated, and, have you seen her without make up?

I don't even think she's that nice, does nothing for me!

Jenny from the Block my arse. Apparently she went to the only private school in the Bronx. :rolleyes:

lol what a muffin

fat arse i agree
but i do think shes gorgeous

Yeah, I mean what the f*** is that fat ass about? You have this nice toned body and this big fatass hanging off the back, she's a bit of a muppet to be honest

it schould be J - Load has the block instead of from the block. i think shes beautiful but looks so cold and not friendly......she´s sophisticated alright, always well dressed but her arse is not a good assett!

i love j-lo! i think she is beautiful and has a great body and she has hardly got a fat arse.....

i think it depends, actually im glad she represents voloptuous women, i have curves and people always think juct becus you look like a woman=youre fat! ehhh what!

its amazing how bitchy people get in the face of success and beauty. common, shes hardly a minger alright. ok, shes not exactly the deepest spoon in the draw but who cares................ ;)

ascendia said:
its amazing how bitchy people get in the face of success and beauty. common, shes hardly a minger alright. ok, shes not exactly the deepest spoon in the draw but who cares................ ;)

well said

people that slag her are just jealous, who wouldn't want to be a successful pop artis, movie star, merchandiser etc etc and be engaged to Ben Afflek - i mean come on!!!

I like J-lo's arse
I think my arse is a bit small. I wouldn't want a big fat arse but if its nice big and rounded it looks nice.
Think J-lo is a bit of an arse though, but then again most pop stars are
Her tunes arn't that good
the only one i liked was with ll cool j but that was mainly cos of him that i liked it
the rest i didn't like.

Back