jjinit

Ibrahimovic is quality no doubt about it.

Problem is if he ain't in the mood he just don't give a ****.

He has lazy look about him, similar to Matt Le Tissier.

Ibrahimovic has scored plenty goals in Serie A which is the most difficult league to score in but not many of them come against the top 4 sides.

Personally would have kept Eto as he would have linked well with him and he is an absolute goal machine.

Strange signing for Barca as they have built up the side on team work and togetherness. No room for hands on hip, mind my hair players. I hope I am wrong as I rate Ibrahimovic very very highly.

Wouldn't mind him at Upton Park. Saying that we got enough players earning money for doing nothing. Come in Dean Ashton/Keiron Dyer.

don't be so silly as if anybody would get rid of ronaldo and buy owen..

owen is the type of purchase city would have settled with a couple of season's ago and tried to convince ourselves 'he has a couple of season's and a few goals left in him'..

don't be so silly as if anybody would get rid of ronaldo and buy owen..

owen is the type of purchase city would have settled with a couple of season's ago and tried to convince ourselves 'he has a couple of season's and a few goals left in him'..

he probably did then!! he will also probably make us eat our words :lol:

Hang on give ibrahimovic time.. it was his first game, needs to settle in first to read the right movement and passes etc.. will take a few months.

I actually think he'll match Etoo's scoring record, only time will tell though

Back