Jjinit

if Robinho hadn't have missed from 3 yds out you still would've lost :spank::evil:

that turned the game, then zabaleta got the red card :spank::evil: that was it then, game over!!!

great first half performance though................however got some work to do and have lost too many at home for my liking (that said they were against Chelsea & Liverpool)

Anyone watch my boys play the Villains yesterday?

On that form, YOUR TEAMS ARE ALL DOOMED! :twisted:

(and that was without Deco, Carvalho, Alex, Essien, Drogba and for half the match J Cole & Anelka!)

Anyone watch my boys play the Villains yesterday?

On that form, YOUR TEAMS ARE ALL DOOMED! :twisted:

(and that was without Deco, Carvalho, Alex, Essien, Drogba and for half the match J Cole & Anelka!)

I said after you did us at home that you were the team to beat!!! try having a little grace about it though, ie stop acting like a rags fan!!

:oops: :oops: :oops:

(sorry.... it's just that they were really good AND exciting to watch... haven't had that since the Duff/Robben days a few years back)

that turned the game, then zabaleta got the red card :spank::evil: that was it then, game over!!!

(that said they were against Chelsea & Liverpool)

Even with the red, 2 season ago we wouldnt have come back like that, we were outstanding in the second half. Thats 3 times this season we've come back like that.

The only negative thing was Skrtel's injury, looks really serious :spank:

And losing to Chelski and us aint too bad, I think you'll get europe tbh honest mate.

I said after you did us at home that you were the team to beat!!! try having a little grace about it though, ie stop acting like a rags fan!!

:spank: He is isnt he :twisted:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

(sorry.... it's just that they were really good AND exciting to watch... haven't had that since the Duff/Robben days a few years back)

Calm down, calm down :lol: Although mid week werent too great, if i'm correct ??!! :lol:

It's going to be an interesting season. The arse were lucky to get their draw also !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down, calm down :lol: Although mid week werent too great, if i'm correct ??!!
You mean out there in Transylvania? One more Dracula pun in the newspapers and I will offer a bounty to anyone who can detonate a dirty bomb on Fleet St! :lol:
(note to MI6 - that was a joke)

Seriously, though, mid-week was a bit of an exception. Hostile atmosphere, strange locale, unfamiliar team who are much better than everyone expected (ref: Roma), re-jigging after injuries and players trudging through the match with knocks. I don't fault them for that match, and I think it'll be much different at the Bridge.

Back