jimmiz review

it was completly over priced:1 bottle of a poor rosé,2 simple paste plates(the one with lobster was a joke wilth a bad sauce and maybe 2 or 3 gramms of lobster for 26 euros),and 2 coffees for the price of 75 euros..The place is cool,but nothing special,the terrace is ok,but the quality is not here in the plate,and for the service.

i'm sorry but ibiza is in spain,and i can't understand that a person who makes service in ibiza wasn't able to talk a single word in spanish.

For the same price,with a much better quality in all things,i had 2 great dinners at La luna n'ell orto in san miguel.
sorry for my poor english...

btw McRackin,if you want try a good french restaurant in ibiza,and not too expensive, go to casa luna in san vicente....i know the'll open for week-ends in winter...

http://www.restaurantecasaluna.com/
phoca_thumb_l_exterior3.jpg

so casa luna is gone and now there's a new thai restaurant instead... have you tried it, jimmiz?

Yes I tried it two years ago, an ibicenco married with a Thai girl... Good food, reasonable prices, but we didn't go this year.

Oh btw , the new thaï restaurant in San Miguel is really cool if you search Asian food in the North.

Oh btw , the new thaï restaurant in San Miguel is really cool if you search Asian food in the North.

I went to that one this summer. thought it was OK but wasn't blown away with the food personally

OK, we went once it was really correct for me... But I am not a great Asian food connaisseur to be honest.

we love la noria - we're going various times a year normally. and yeah, went to giri café once last year, not going back for sure!

Back