jet skis

J

jsmith4519

is there anywhere in san an where i can hire a jet ski? if so any ideas on the price...at moment i am stuck jet skiing in southend and for all who dont know southend think raw sewage outlet!!!

cheers rob i think thats the place stepehn told me about. good work fella :D

price?

Know how much they cost for an hour?

Jet sking is one of my to do activities in ibiza, but I wonder if my budget can handle it.

cala bassa

15m Boat From San An

not sure i understand that bit?
as for cost i thinks it is 20€ for about 15 mins or ther other way round...not hundread percent sure but well worth an hour me thinks

jsmith4519 said:
cala bassa

15m Boat From San An

not sure i understand that bit?
as for cost i thinks it is 20€ for about 15 mins or ther other way round...not hundread percent sure but well worth an hour me thinks

Bit of advice.

If there are a few of you, the best thing to do is speak to the guys who run them and ask them to make up a price for an hour or so - you can then haggle a bit and normally get them down to half the price you would be for 4 separate 15 minute sessions...

They are so much fun, 15 minutes is not nearly long enough.

The captain of out yacht knew the guys who did the ones in San An Bay and arranged for us to be able to use them as often as we liked over the week - whenever nobody had them booked - just paid £ towards the fuel - and that was hardly anything...

I would love my own one - although the North sea is certainly NOT the place you want to be doing watersports on

mark i go jet skiing in the thames estuary in southend...the north sea sounds good to me...thanks for the adivce on getting a deal with them

Back