Jet Project Podcasts

Ahhh, yet another "Project" for me to look at.

Word of advice - please come up with something more original in the name, anything but Project.

As soon as people see that they see "17 year old makes mix on his new technics".

Ahhh, yet another "Project" for me to look at.

Word of advice - please come up with something more original in the name, anything but Project.

As soon as people see that they see "17 year old makes mix on his new technics".

Bit harsh.

Is that what The Zoo Project makes you think of as well?

Don't think so mate - try reading the biog. And if this is what it makes you think of, try broadening your horizons.

Read the blog. Smacks of the kind of **** I see at schools up and down the country.

Basically - spiky haired punk that thinks he's a DJ as he has a pair of decks. No doubt you have a "DJ Name" you refer to yourself as on DSI.

Read the blog. Smacks of the kind of **** I see at schools up and down the country.

Basically - spiky haired punk that thinks he's a DJ as he has a pair of decks. No doubt you have a "DJ Name" you refer to yourself as on DSI.

Def out of order here. Timmy Stewart is a long standing and well respected DJ in Northern Ireland. No need to be so pretentious.

Back