Jet Apts early July who is there ?

Dublin Born

All forum readers , who is at the Jet apartments in early july. It would be good to meet people from the forum who are there.

Ill be there from thursday 4th July to tuesday 9th july

see you there

Myself and 7 of my boys are coming from Florida. Will be there July 1st - July 5th. We are all Ibiza virgins. Have you been there before? What are you into music wise?

Rich Stazzone said:
Myself and 7 of my boys are coming from Florida. Will be there July 1st - July 5th. We are all Ibiza virgins. Have you been there before? What are you into music wise?

yeah man, i was there last sept for the first time and couldn't believe the place. I don't want to make this the longest five weeks of your life but you are going to have the greatest time of your life in Ibiza. House is my scene, none of that hard house crap !!

Stay in touch and we'll meet up out there. we get in on the 3rd .I'm going with a friend of mine from Holland. Girls left at home ha ha !!

Sounds good. We will be in Amsterdam the 4 previous days before Ibiza. Bachelor party if you can believe that. Girlfriends? I broke up with mine so I wouldn't fell guilty. Cool stay in touch.

Back