Jet Apartments

L

Luly

I know that the Jet complex is pretty basic - well, the idea is that you probably won't be in your room all day - but how would you rate the things on the complex, e.g. the irish pub, biergarten, etc?

Still loving the fact that we're close to Bora Bora!

Luly said:
I know that the Jet complex is pretty basic - well, the idea is that you probably won't be in your room all day - but how would you rate the things on the complex, e.g. the irish pub, biergarten, etc?

Still loving the fact that we're close to Bora Bora!

Don't rate them at all, real dives imo.

The thing is it doesn't matter cos you are next door to Bora Bora, there is a fab 24 hour bar Ancient People the other side and you are 5 mins walk from Space, what more do you need on holiday :D

loads of fun luly.

the jet is more about the location than anything else, and for clubbers, it has the best location by a mile ;-)

the bars (especially murphy's with live music and a good sing along) can be great fun and you are a literal stone's throw from bora bora and space :)

Good place for first timers?

I am going to Ibiza the for the first time the last week of June. I am trying to find a good place to stay? I've heard and read about the jet apartments. I've read basic to less than average rooms, but great location and lots of fun people. Any comments? thanks.

Re: Good place for first timers?

jc22 said:
I am going to Ibiza the for the first time the last week of June. I am trying to find a good place to stay? I've heard and read about the jet apartments. I've read basic to less than average rooms, but great location and lots of fun people. Any comments? thanks.

You can't go wrong with location of Jet, next door to Bora Bora, 5 mins from Space, they are pretty basic but if you just want somewhere to rest your head now and again they are fine.

actually jet wasnt so bad.. we were there last season, and it was just absolutly conveniant. There was air conditioning.. the nice maids came and cleaned up after us, did i mention it was conveniant to go to Bora Bora.. chill out.. come back to your apt grab a bite to eat.. then go out again??? I have som pics posted on the link below.. Jet was definatly not bad at all.

I think it depends what room you get, one year our room was ok but last year is was a complete and utter hole :rolleyes: so that put me off. But like you say you can't beat location.

yea possibly.. the room we were at faced towards the beach so it was a definate nice surprise especially since we booked the apt over the internet (thanks to ibiza-spotlight) There was a nice family (The Chalks!) from Bath UK to the left of us. It was so neat becuase the first people we met on the island were a family .. mom dad, son and daughter.. goes to show ibiza isnt only for drugged up meatheads lookin for sex!@

hey serious danger
just checked out your photos
nice FAT holiday mate!
the jet app. seem ok!
you having another corker of a hols this year???

Back