Jeremy Kyle

Morbyd

Sitting in my hotel room, slowing dragging myself up and out, and caught an episode of Kyle. Highly entertaining stuff! It's like our old Jerry Springer show, only without the brawls :lol:

The guests are Chav-tastic! :lol:

Sitting in my hotel room, slowing dragging myself up and out, and caught an episode of Kyle. Highly entertaining stuff! It's like our old Jerry Springer show, only without the brawls :lol:

Yup - it gives you such a feeling of superiority watching JK.... :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

That must be the true appeal!

Although they had one guest today who was impressive. An hiv positive rape victim trying to hold together her relationship. Couldnt help but feel for her.

The other guests were good fun. Lots of ugly cheating couples and dna tests :lol:

:lol:

That must be the true appeal!

Although they had one guest today who was impressive. An hiv positive rape victim trying to hold together her relationship. Couldnt help but feel for her.

The other guests were good fun. Lots of ugly cheating couples and dna tests :lol:

its usually just chavs who want their 10 mins of fame - that's an unual one...

I sound like I watch JK on a regular basis in fact, I have seen it like 6 times or so since it started..... but the ones I have caught are :eek: basically just like Kerry Katona's every day life really....

I used to be a Rikki Lake fan...... :lol::lol:

:lol: They only allow Chavs on i think !! It is a uk version of Jerry isnt it :lol:

Its what the jobless and stay at home mum's watch :lol:

I actually met him in March, thoroughly nice fella !! :oops:

Springer without the boobs :lol: Guaranteed to make you remember how great your life is!!

I caught an old episode of Jerry a couple of weeks ago and there were 2 extremely overweight women in only their pants, physically fighting over a man who was built like a skelf, in specs and 'tache :spank:

Very entertaining.

Full of scumbags who just want their 15 mins of fame.

Fill up their hotel mini bar with strong lager and let em loose!

Old Kyle is no angel either, caught chasing some 16 year old doris.

Mucky pup!

Oh my god I am loving Jerry Springer at the moment, its just so tacky and OTT I cant help but laugh.

The reason I think I am enjoying it is where I am avoiding all news channels (i.e. GMTV) in the mornings as it was depressing me, the whole swine flu debate, I managed to find Jerry Springer on for an hour on some random channel like Living 2 plus 1 or 2 :confused: or something. But anyway yeah it makes the start to my day a bit more bearable.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Springer without the boobs :lol: Guaranteed to make you remember how great your life is!!

I caught an old episode of Jerry a couple of weeks ago and there were 2 extremely overweight women in only their pants, physically fighting over a man who was built like a skelf, in specs and 'tache :spank:

Its pretty much like that all the time :p

I do wonder if they get paid to go on here, just for the fact most of them are all council scum yet some of the stories they share you think WHY WOULD YOU SHARE THAT TO THE NATION?!!

There must be something in it for them?!

Springer is great because the rednecks and urban trash on there have a propensity to physically go after one another when the arguments get heated. It's like a talk show merged with Ultimate Fighting match :lol: The audience also gets more involved than on Kyle..

I do wonder if they get paid to go on here, just for the fact most of them are all council scum yet some of the stories they share you think WHY WOULD YOU SHARE THAT TO THE NATION?!!

There must be something in it for them?!
You always get an appearance fee for shows like that. I think the amounts are set in actors' guild union contracts.

Springer is great because the rednecks and urban trash on there have a propensity to physically go after one another when the arguments get heated. It's like a talk show merged with Ultimate Fighting match :lol: The audience also gets more involved than on Kyle..

The thing that amuses me is how Jerry even himself takes the mickey out of these people but they still dont get it.

You always get an appearance fee for shows like that. I think the amounts are set in actors' guild union contracts.

I went to some of the shows when I lived in LA; you sign a discharge and get paid around 150$ (1980 rates). It's union's flat rate.

The thing that amuses me is how Jerry even himself takes the mickey out of these people but they still dont get it.

It's just great isn't it, the guests really are that dumb on Jerry S, and they just don't see how ridiculous it is to strip off and fight just because the goading audience are telling them to do so! I always watch Jeremy K when I work from home, it always seems to be brummies on there :oops:! Anyone watched Steve Wilko show (the body guard from Jerry S)?...that's a whole different take on these type of shows, he really shouts at the guests and I've seen him hold more than one guy up against the wall!

It's just great isn't it, the guests really are that dumb on Jerry S, and they just don't see how ridiculous it is to strip off and fight just because the goading audience are telling them to do so! I always watch Jeremy K when I work from home, it always seems to be brummies on there :oops:! Anyone watched Steve Wilko show (the body guard from Jerry S)?...that's a whole different take on these type of shows, he really shouts at the guests and I've seen him hold more than one guy up against the wall!

Ha ha ha I was about to write that, has anyone seen Steve from Jerry S on his own show.

I have watched Steve a few times and its always something quite dramatic, domestic violence, gangs, abusers:eek: etc etc. I was watching one on Sat about a guy in a gang and he was squaring up to Steve, he got marched off the stage!

Back