Jasmine Tea?

Emma_1983

I know there was a thread ages ago about drinking different teas and the benefits you can get but thought I would ask anyway.

My chinese friend at work has just bought me back some proper jasmine tea (not bagged like in supermarkets) and I just wondered what the health benefits were if there was any......and do they really work?

Also does anyone else drink any teas and noticed a difference to their lifestyle?

I know there was a thread ages ago about drinking different teas and the benefits you can get but thought I would ask anyway.

My chinese friend at work has just bought me back some proper jasmine tea (not bagged like in supermarkets) and I just wondered what the health benefits were if there was any......and do they really work?

Also does anyone else drink any teas and noticed a difference to their lifestyle?

it makes you wee more. but makes me feel a less bloated than tea with milk.

I drink a lot of green tea. Usually bottled natural green iced tea.

It's considered a diuretic although I don't notice myself weeing more than usual.

It's also supposed to help burn fat. It has helped me control my weight since I switched from constantly drinking black iced tea.

Last year I was taking green tea extract capsules for about 3 months and lost 10 kilos (5 of which I since gained back... always gain weight when away on holiday :()

I drink a lot of green tea. Usually bottled natural green iced tea.

It's considered a diuretic although I don't notice myself weeing more than usual.

It's also supposed to help burn fat. It has helped me control my weight since I switched from constantly drinking black iced tea.

Last year I was taking green tea extract capsules for about 3 months and lost 10 kilos (5 of which I since gained back... always gain weight when away on holiday :()

I use it to keep my weight down also although you have to drink an awful lot of Green/white tea for that to happen - 8 cups a day - so the capsules are far better.....- (it does make you go to the loo a lot first few days - not for wee's tho.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:)

I use it to keep my weight down also although you have to drink an awful lot of Green/white tea for that to happen - 8 cups a day - so the capsules are far better.....- (it does make you go to the loo a lot first few days - not for wee's tho.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:)

So do the capsules make you lose weight without you doing anything else? Like its not some kind of excercise plan where you take them then do loads of excercise? :confused:

So do the capsules make you lose weight without you doing anything else? Like its not some kind of excercise plan where you take them then do loads of excercise? :confused:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Emma your meant to do exercise in addition to any supplement to lose weight - you need to burn off calories man.....

But I know what you mean..... lets put it this way, I lost weight but I was also exercising 4 times a week - twice a week running and twice a week pilates. but I still ate my ususal rubbish and still lost weight (although maybe I didnt eat as much rubbish as usual but I still indulged......)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Emma your meant to do exercise in addition to any supplement to lose weight - you need to burn off calories man.....

But I know what you mean..... lets put it this way, I lost weight but I was also exercising 4 times a week - twice a week running and twice a week pilates. but I still ate my ususal rubbish and still lost weight (although maybe I didnt eat as much rubbish as usual but I still indulged......)

:lol: oh I see.

I just wondered if it was like a proven vitamin to make you speed up metabolism or lose weight or something....I dont want to take it for that reason was just curious.

I read that Jasmine Tea just helps break up the fatty acids after eating which is why people drink it after meals.

I suffer from bad IBS but I think its more Peppermint Tea that aids that, not that it helped me........

I just cut back on portions together with the green tea capsules (good concentrated ones, straight from China). My exercise consists of throwing shapes in nightclubs on weekends :lol:

Wish I had some more of those now... I want to get these 5 kilos back off.

I drink at least a liter of iced green tea a day.

Back