Jade Goody, months to live.

love her or loathe her, no-one deserves to suffer the pain, anguish and mental strain accompanied by this cruel disease.

People are slating her for being in the press so much since diagnosis, saying she's doing it for the money. She said in a statement that it IS for the money, so she can leave a decent legacy to help care for and raise her two young sons.

I say good on her, despite all her flaws and past bad press, I think she deserves recognition for having gone through this so publicly. By doing this, she's raised the public awareness of how important it is to get regular screening.

If ever there was a positive argument for 12 year old girls getting the 'anti-cancer' jab, then this is it.

My condolences go to Jade and her family, and anyone else out there who is struck by any form of cancer.

Tony

In my mind, I think of Jade as a racist. However, this was magnified by the media (after her time in the Big Brother House). At the end of the day, she is like many women at that age - immature, although she had been in the public eye. If,through her illness, she can get all that she can in terms of cash for her kids, good on her. Would you not do the same?

:( Can't say I'm a fan really, and i know people are diagnosed daily. But it just shows how life can be so cruel. Her two young sons are gona grow up without their mum. :cry:

You havent even really begun to start to live your life at 27. Sad. Thats why youve got to enjoy life, it can happen to anyone.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7890002.stm

Yep very sad. Hope the money goes into a trust for the kids and not that weasel Tweedy sniffing round.

Having 2 kids myself I couldn't bear the thought of not being there for them as they grow up.

Life is short. Make the most of it.

not her biggest fan admittedly, however having witnessed first hand the power and speed at which this vile disease works I can only feel sympathy for her and her children. And if it encourages more young women to get checked/treated etc then some good will come of it!!

:eek: wow! wasnt she only recently diagonsed??? im sure that was happening when i was in london last (like november???) that was only 4months ago...... i feel so sorry for her little children..... :cry:

I definitely think its made more girls think about it, all my friends are having tests to make sure they are ok. Very sad and scary :cry:

it's a personal tragedy for her and her family

but the continuing, macabre press obsession with what is non-news to the rest of us makes me want to vomit

it's a personal tragedy for her and her family

but the continuing, macabre press obsession with what is non-news to the rest of us makes me want to vomit

Agree with Olly maybe not to vomiting stage.

The same papers pretending to love her were calling her a fat vile pig not so long ago.

We have soldiers being killed(in a war they shouldn't be in) plus hundreds of other more important news that is getting small column inches while she gets 4 pages. Not her fault but this country's state of play unfortunately.

Good luck to her getting as much as she can now to ensure her kids future. Just watch the weasel with her.

I'm all for her leaving a decent legacy for her kids but I find the whole media circus surrounding her premature demise utterly revolting.

I don't know which is more repugnant. The fact that she has clearly been cajoled into effectively flogging her own impending death and the circumstances surrounding it to all the usual piece-of-sh*t publications or that there is a market for it in the first place.

It's not like she's strapped for cash.

Whatever next? A touching centre-spread exclusive in OK-Magazine picturing the moment she actually expires*

* Features an exclusive cut-out-and-keep death-mask and celebrity-reaction booklet including 'Jordan's Secret Grief' and 'What Jack Did Next'.

I'm all for her leaving a decent legacy for her kids but I find the whole media circus surrounding her premature demise utterly revolting.

I don't know which is more repugnant. The fact that she has clearly been cajoled into effectively flogging her own impending death and the circumstances surrounding it to all the usual piece-of-sh*t publications or that there is a market for it in the first place.

Whatever next? A touching centre-spread exclusive in OK-Magazine picturing the moment she actually expires*

* Features an exclusive cut-out-and-keep death-mask and celebrity-reaction booklet including 'Jordan's Secret Grief' and 'What Jack Did Next'.

all she has to do is tell the media to "respect her privacy", but she won't.
her kids will get an education better than most peoples or will she be down to her last million after the taxman grabs his 40% and is she donating a slice of the pie to cancer research?

and Jade’s spokesman Max Clifford said yesterday: “She’s hoping that through the church they will find Jesus, and through Jesus she’ll be able to stay in touch with them.”

:rolleyes:

You jest, but that was discussed in her interview in the NoTW on Sunday - I have lived my life on camera - maybe I will die on camera....:eek:

You jest, but that was discussed in her interview in the NoTW on Sunday - I have lived my life on camera - maybe I will die on camera....:eek:

Christ. That'll be something to look forward to then.

Although if Max Clifford was to end up on CCTV being hit and subsequently sprayed all over the M1 by an exceptionally fast-moving truck, I would definitely hunt down the footage on the internet.

Christ. That'll be something to look forward to then.

Although if Max Clifford was to end up on CCTV being hit and subsequently sprayed all over the M1 by an exceptionally fast-moving truck, I would definitely hunt down the footage on the internet.

As long as he was leading a drunk Kerry Katona across the road with him....:lol::lol:

Actually I think it could serve as the basis for a particularly enjoyable game-show.

Irritating celebrities are plied with alcohol and then tasked with crossing a fast-moving six-lane motorway on the other side of which, there is a lucrative magazine deal awaiting their signature.

As a viewer, you could then text a premium-rate number to pick which lane to send a speeding 18-Wheeler down and if the participating celebrity gets turned to a thick stripe of mushy red paste in your lane then you automatically get put into a lottery draw for a cash prize.

I'm going to give Challenge TV a call and see what they think.

Back