Jacko tickets - Ebay

i know, which is precisely when i flog my gear on fleabay, for the sake of 60p, i send em out recorded![/QUOTE]

I send about 25 shirts out a day....and like to save the people who are out at work the hassle of going to the post office to collect.

so, if i bought a car off someone in a private sale, and dispite having it checked out are you saying i can have a refund if a week later the car breaks down? :?::?::?:

/QUOTE]

This is a TOTALLY different scenario.
Because Becki will be receiving a full refund from the concert organisers !!

I want to know how you even sold any tickets mine were up there for 3 months and people were not even bidding more than £100 skint cvnts! managed to £650 refund though brrrap:)

Plus if I send the money back through Paypal then he will get charged again!
Paypal have refund button. If you use that the person receiving the refund does not get charged

Send a refund for a purchase

demo_refundOffer.gif

You can partially or fully refund a buyer within 60 days of receiving their payment. Refunds are available only for transactions involving the purchase of goods and services.
When issuing a full refund, your original transaction fee is credited to you. When issuing a partial refund, a portion of the fee is credited to you.
Step by step guide

• Click the History subtab.
  • Find the purchase payment you would like to refund and click Details.
  • Click the Refund Payment link.
  • Enter the refund amount and click Submit.
  • Confirm the amount and click Submit.
A good place to ask about Paypal is the payments and postage forum on ebay http://forums.ebay.co.uk/forum.jspa?forumID=14

Snore off. She weren't to know he was gonna kark it. Obviously if he gets refunded by eBay then the money is yours to keep and as you say it's a win win. Don't listen to these. Life's a gamble.

Becki, I didn't realise you would get a refund as well!

Then I guess you should refund him as you haven't lost anything.

It's been more than 60days though?

I'm going to wait and see what happens after my holiday, I haven't received anything from Ticketmaster yet myself.

Oh right, that's different.
I was assuming that you had received the refund already.
If you haven't then this is a different story.
I would wait until you do.

The fact is if you buy a ticket of any sort from somewhere that isn't the official retailer you run some risks, and this is one of them.

I agree with Chewie on this one.

Having said that, I'd also return the money if it isn't too much trouble to do so.

Back