Jackmaster

It also might be a she said he said sceneario...

In his head he may think that it was consensual and she thinks the opposite

Sexual assault can be a difficult one, most of the time it's not violent etc but if a women is really drunk and a guy takes advantage of that it's not on

Sexual assault can be a difficult one, most of the time it's not violent etc but if a women is really drunk and a guy takes advantage of that it's not on
Or vise versa.. I woke up stripped of my socks jeans and underpants in a hotel room before. Mrs said I feel asleep while she was giving me oral pleasure.. she just left me there hanging off the end of the bed ?. I had alot of making up do next morning.. and was good to go by then anyway...? But I can't remember being stripped or the blow job...

The DNA thing says nothing about consent. Sadly, as soon as the DNA match gets confirmed, it turns into "guilty until proven innocent" :(

Obviously, no idea what happened here.

But the reports say he denied having sex with her until his DNA was identified. I think this why so many people are condemning him.

Still speculation, until the case, and in the interest of fairness his solicitors say there is other evidence that will exonerate him.

The other possibility is they were all so mashed no-one can remember. How many times have people had one night stands where both wake up in morning remembering very little? That said, the this case the woman remembers consistently turning down his advances during the time she was awake

you can't stop the internet gossip circle. the question is whether a potential jury has access to it and/or whether they are likely to be influenced by it

personally I doubt a group of people in Miami would be searching Morillo's name on twitter and reading about how ashley beedle lamped him for being a dickhead. not sure that's how juries operate or am I being very naive?

I don't think people giving honest character reflections is necessarily a character assassination. why should you keep schtum if for instance your missus was made uncomfortable by a creep somewhere? even if within the law, these people need to be outed and destroyed.

similarly I don't see why people should tread lightly with that footballer's brother (who let's not forget is a convicted criminal and widely known perve)

That's social media nowadays trial by social media

It goes for anything nowadays not just if people have been arrested for assault

Media are the worst daily mail, sun etc

Look at Caroline flack same thing happened to her
Terrible that Caroline Flack took her own life.
But if she was a bloke who had assaulted his missus, people would fully expect the CPS to charge, should be no different for women. Domestic violence is domestic violence whoever commits it.

Back