Jabeque Vs LuxMar

1MoreBrightonR

Any thoughts? I stayed in Luxmar last year and liked it, especially the location but we were thinking of trying Jabeque this time. Is it still a pretty easy walk to Ibiza Town? Any pros and Cons of each one.

Not stayed at either,but have considered them in the past.The Jabeque is about 5 mins walk along the prom to the centre of Figueretas (beachside).
The big advantage of this place is that all of the apartments have good sea views.
Strangely though,lots of bookers give a studio option! although there are no studios? Might be worth thinking about that,for instance if you arrived and were told they they are overbooked (or whatever excuse)...
They are also a lot closer to pdb if that is an interest? A downside is that they may be a bit noisy these days!
Don't know what Lux Mar is like for noise,but I guess you would.

I actually dont want to be near PDB particularly....Ibiza Town is the priority but neither seem far. Lux Mar wasn't too bad noise wise when we were there (spetember) but other reviews have said the opposite.

when you thinking of going away.gps owed the Jabeque and its nice really.not far from pdb. thing is if your going laste sept into oct you might get moved to another hotel like the algarb.which is a bit better.algarb is in pdb.just at the start of main strip.nice really right on beach as well.

Going in September again. Thing is, as nice as an upgrade to a nicer hotel would be, we dont want to be further from Ibiza Town which is why we stayed in Luxmar (another GPS property) last year.

thast time of year gps tend to swap people around like i say if that hotel is not busy enough.thats the only problem.good for some they get up graded.bad if you really like that place and have to be moved.all they do is put a sticker on door to say to to this hotel.

Luxmar go for that again.i cannot see it closing early anyway.space does not shut untill the 27th anyway,

I've stayed in the Luxmar twice and my friends stayed in the Jabeque last year. I much preferred the Jabeque with it being next to nicer beaches and the apartments themselves were much nicer. It is a little further to Ibiza town but not all that much really and you have also got PDB right next to you aswell.

Back