Ive changed my mind

What is Atlantis?
And don't say the city under the sea......
I presume you mean some sort of club or that.... :confused:

Unrelated....BUT I'M A REGULAR NOW !!!!!!
No more newbie for me.....
What's the next level... and how many posts....at this rate I'm getting f#ck all work done, will likely spend the next 6 days at work on this BRILLIANT website, and likely get sacked when I get back...

Still if that happens, I'll just have to get back to Ibiza....

stevie said:
What is Atlantis?
And don't say the city under the sea......
I presume you mean some sort of club or that.... :confused:

an ibiza regular should know that!! :rolleyes:

see you in atlantis? :lol:

Atlantis is a secret, secluded beach. only reached by hippies with extra sensory powers. no-one knows where it is but it lives in the mind of the chosen ones.

alternatively, full details of how to get there are listed in The Rough Guide to Ibiza.

A regular should know that, but dummo here only noticed recently about all these different "user" thingys, so tell me McRackin....what's the levels.
:confused:

Atlantis sounds fab, I'm hoping to make the Hippy market this year....
I'll have to check out that Rough Guide....Cheers... 8)

is that guy who was in dallas you know I think he was JR's brother gona be there? if my memory serve's me correctly he was the man from atlantis, had web feet and all! :D

Cheers for that info...
It will be a LONG way to Guru, but over this weekend, who knows?

After Guru, if your that fussed, go to Memberlist, and choose the total number of posts option to see where you stand in the whole spectrum of things!

There's a top ten too- not that I'm bothered about being in Silver Medal position!!! :evil:

Back