I've been busted!!!!

ibiza_lou

I've just been busted in my job calling my friends in Ibiza like 30,000 times!!! Oooopppsss :twisted: !!! Not good!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Yes, work. from the Bosses office phone when they were all out and oh yeah.... maybe my phone a few times!!! Haha! Im screwed!!! Roll on 5pm!!!! :twisted:

It's only a matter of time before I get busted for being on here all the time, so I'll join you at signing on time.

ibiza_lou said:
Yes, work. from the Bosses office phone when they were all out and oh yeah.... maybe my phone a few times!!! Haha! Im screwed!!! Roll on 5pm!!!! :twisted:

tut tut!

there are such things as itemised bills... :lol:

u blonde by anychance?

U cheeky bugger!!!! No I'm not actually!!! But isn't the temptation too much when everyones out and you don't have credit on your phone!

Anyone got any good excuses for when I gotta go in the dreaded office in 30 minutes!

ibiza_lou said:
Anyone got any good excuses for when I gotta go in the dreaded office in 30 minutes!

someone close to you was involved in a horrible accident in ibiza or something like that. offer to pay for the calls.

good luck! ;)

(if your boss is an ass then maybe clear your desk off first!!)

You are far, far too cheeky Mr!!!!

Oh well a few stoopid phone calls don't care me! But....I gotta pay!!!
Oh well - I better make sure I drink it all back next week at the Christmas party!!! Hehe! :twisted:

ibiza_lou said:
I've just been busted in my job calling my friends in Ibiza like 30,000 times!!! Oooopppsss :twisted: !!! Not good!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Arent people barred from calling certain numbers from work??

I cant call abroad, or any 0871 or 0906 numbers... i've tried.. :twisted:

Ferd said:
ibiza_lou said:

Arent people barred from calling certain numbers from work??

I cant call abroad, or any 0871 or 0906 numbers... i've tried.. :twisted:

Haha! Thats wot I thought too!!! U know - the temptation really shouldn't be there should it!!!

thats not good! here at work we are 2 girls right next to eachother and she does her studies whilst in the office, chats online with friends and we cover for eachother .but calling ibiza is waaaaybe taking things a BIT tooooo far! u could risk getting fired!

OH MY GOD......FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah! No probs- they just said don't do it again and I gota pay!! Bitchin!!!

And can you believe they bar our Hotmail and read our PRIVATE EMAILS!!!! Can they do that?

Oh well... maybe I should give them something to read.... :twisted:

Back