It's oh so...

Rubbish ain't it?

Well I'm still here getting more jaded by the day (and possibly even more irrelevant than the DJ mag poll :lol:)

Still '???' about September btw - going away for the weekend to have a think. Hmmm.

I have been busy trying to persuade Gingerfreak that he NEEDS another trip back to Ibiza in Sept, I am failing......:spank:

However on the plus side - I am about ready to book 22nd for a week.... 8) feeling tres happy :lol::lol:

this is the first year since 1990's since we havent had anything booked (yet) must admit with the weather here going from bad to worse its hard not to sart looking!
still having started a new business venture etc its taking up so much time september will be here before I know it! (and hopefully an indian summer!)

got to be back for a weekend to recover so wed 22nd for two nights, morillo wed & deadmaus at cream on the thurs looks most likely. tbc!

Excellent news - was just about to ping you to check up on whether a pass out was allowed

We are signed up for Morillo on Wed too :lol:

May Y Sol - 11pm ish again 8)

Why is no one here to entertain me? :cry: :lol:

Bored as hell at work. This city is practically shut down now that the heat's unbearable and August vacations have begun. :confused:

Back