It's Friday and I'm Loving this sun

T

Toffer

Hooray, the sun is out, it's Friday and all is good with the world.
Theres a couple of beers with my name on and a beer garden for lunch.

Then it's a day of sunabathing followed by a night of clubbing and an after party for Saturday! Will really get me in the mood for Ibiza

It's all helping me to recover from my PFSAD (Post football season affected disorder).

Any of you lucky punters not at work today? If so WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING ON THIS BOARD - GO OUT AN CATCH SOME RAYS!!!!!

8)

Yes Hooray to the sun :D
Hooray for Friday :D
but BOOOOO to being at work :( and only sittingout in the sun for ONE p.o.n.s.y hour!
God get me out of here, and hurry :evil:

I know what you mean,

I've had an hour and a half at the pub in the sunshine and as far as I am concerned my day has finished - shame my boss wouldn't agree 8) 8)

I like it - you are being stitched up for the weekend but it don't matter coz you'll be 'avin it from next week!!!!!

Quality - you must be well excited, still over 2 weeks before I'm over in Ibiza and I am practically foaming at the mouth with excitement already!

Wish I hadn't had 3 pints of stella at lunch though now!! :D

So far in glasgow today its been sunny, hot, then there was thunder and lightening, then it was sunny again and now its back to mandatory grey. :rolleyes:

It's the price we pay for livin in the UK (ooh cool thats almost poetic)!

Especially you guys up there in the arctic circle!!! ;)

Just like to say the sky is full of sunshine out my way too, the birds are chirping, the scent of spring flowers are in the air and i'm going to get me out to the lake this weekend...first time this year YAY!! :D

Its nice to have a tan again.. ;)

Sweet!

sunny hot weather in Uk and Canada!!!!

What are the odds of that!

dance4life said:
Just like to say the sky is full of sunshine out my way too, the birds are chirping, the scent of spring flowers are in the air and i'm going to get me out to the lake this weekend...first time this year YAY!! :D

Its nice to have a tan again.. ;)

I am ashamed to say that the only scent thats drifting past here is that of the London traffic :(

Happy Laking for the weekend!

A tan? Whats that? We have the choice of killing ourselves using sunbeds or sporting a nice milk bottle white glow here in Glasgow. :lol:

As an aside, my office is f*ckin boiling!

Our thermometer is currently showing 87 degrees (which I think is about 31 celcius!!)

My first summer at this company, man it is damn hot!

About 27C here in Guernsey and two of the good things about my job: 1) I can wear shorts/t-shirt to work. 2) Because it's nice we are closing early and going over the road to the 'Terrace' beer garden that overlooks the harbour! Life is hell sometimes :) Have a good weekend all.

It was kinda sunny this morning. Now it is pishing it down and gray. At least we got an hour of sun this morning though. 8) :rolleyes:

football

know what you mean about deprivation - at least last summer there was football right through so this year is even worse - still, the sun is still shining, just finished a bbq with fresh trout and salad and a litre and a half of chilled dry white wine so at least for a few minutes I am at peace with the world.

its friday... i have been fitting windscreens all bloody day sweating like a pig...i have cut my arm open and i was late for work by two hours....hope u all had a good day...i wanna b in ibiza as space opens sunday and dc10 monday

Back