It's Chriiiisttttmaaaaas!

Aren't they always more expensive at New Year though?

290 is also the most expensive I've ever paid to Ibiza too. I've always paid much less than that, even in peak summer season.

Yeah, domestic and international flights in/from Canada are very expensive, so I'm used to spending ridiculous amounts on flights all the time.

Yes you are right they are obviously higher around new year.. I should have expected that to be fair...

Think I might look into flying from City Airport direct...

Well, I'm actually flying from Canada, but have a return from London. So my flights are always

I have a direct flight, which was a little more, but worth it IMO. When I booked, I believe mine was around 290 pounds (London to Ibiza return). You can get it for cheaper if you have a stopover in Spain I think. I have to return on the 3rd, but if you fly a day or two after that, it gets quite a bit cheaper.

It's always expensive to travel from where I live (in Canada) so when I read about people complaining about expensive flights, I laugh quite a bit! You don't know how easy you have it, living in a main travel hub! :)

Look up the RBC British Airways Rewards Card. Use it for absolutely every purchase you can ... accrue enough points to get all the way from Canada to Ibiza .. just pay the taxes :)

This year, I used Aeroplan to get me from Calgary to London, and BA Avios to get from London to Ibiza. (the latter trip only cost me $25 in taxes return!!)

Great savings considering I spent so damn much on the Island lol ...

Sunday 27th - some kind of leaving drinks. Hopefully there will be a decent event being thrown somewhere in the immediate vacinity.

Local underground venue has announced a dubstep promoter this night. Meh.

NYD - probably get messy at Space (assuming they're doing it in 2016, not seen any confirmation yet!)

SpaceSydneyNYD poster.jpg

Tickets booked!! Happy with headliners too. DJ Tennis! :twisted:

24th. At home with mrs and kids
25th. In laws for alternative Christmas dinner.
26th. Parents house for traditional Christmas dinner.
Back home then till nyd and usually book 2or3 nts in near by hotel with good pool ect for 4 of us just to get over those dreaded few days before going back to work.

We did nye in Sydney last year-was brilliant white isle calling. Wanted to go space but we fly onto Thailand that day, there were lots of day parties around darling harbour as well, think there cafe del mar up stairs, and a few gay orientated dance parties around the harbour. We had a pre booked picnic on the botanical gardens right next to the opera house watching the fireworks- nearly as impressive as the bonfire parties we hold at our house!

This year Christmas at home, then travelling to Nork York for nye. Couldn't get tickets for bubba shrimps in Times Square, so doing a cruise on the river.

This year Christmas at home, then travelling to Nork York for nye. Couldn't get tickets for bubba shrimps in Times Square, so doing a cruise on the river.

Nork York sounds great is it a city where all the ladies walk around with they're norks out .:D

I reckon I can get out once this Xmas to properly party and it turns out it's a Tuesday (29th). Absolutely sod all going on anywhere are it stands. Gutted.

Well, first things first. Us yanks celebrate Thanksgiving this week :)
I've got 30 friends coming over Thursday evening for turkey, stuffing and all the sides. Taking the day off to cook :cool:

For the holidays:
Dec 19 - head home to the motherland, spend 2 nights in DC visiting friends
Dec 21 - Head south to my brother's place for the family holiday festivities
Dec 27 - Head further south with my parents to Florida for a couple of nights
Dec 29 - Fly to the Bahamas for one night
Dec 30 - Cuba!

Russian offices are closed from the afternoon of Dec 31 until the morning of Jan 11 so I'm not coming back until Jan 09. Really looking forward to it... less than 4 weeks to go!

Xmas eve beers in town
Xmas day presents - beach - meal with friend and family in Santa Eulalia
Boxing - recover

New Years eve sunset at Comte then drinks in town, Save ourselves for the big 1
NYD. DC10 . Say no more !

Well, first things first. Us yanks celebrate Thanksgiving this week :)
I've got 30 friends coming over Thursday evening for turkey, stuffing and all the sides. Taking the day off to cook :cool:

For the holidays:
Dec 19 - head home to the motherland, spend 2 nights in DC visiting friends
Dec 21 - Head south to my brother's place for the family holiday festivities
Dec 27 - Head further south with my parents to Florida for a couple of nights
Dec 29 - Fly to the Bahamas for one night
Dec 30 - Cuba!

Russian offices are closed from the afternoon of Dec 31 until the morning of Jan 11 so I'm not coming back until Jan 09. Really looking forward to it... less than 4 weeks to go!

I think theres been yearly posts about your legendary Thanksgiving meals sir!?

Back