It's Chriiiisttttmaaaaas!

Buckley

Almost, right? And New Year

What are you doing? I'll be packing the toddler, missus and baby on to a Sleazyjet flight to Tenegrief and getting some guaranteed Winter Sun.

Are you at home? Will you be going clubbing/queueing on NYE, or perhaps you consider NYE amateur hour and will be keeping your powder dry, as it were, for the pros choice of NYD?

Anyone doing Ibiza NYE?

Share your festive plans!:D

Xmas day with the gf's family (we offered to cook!!! :spank:) Boxing Day with my family (no cooking, much eating!)

Sunday 27th - some kind of leaving drinks. Hopefully there will be a decent event being thrown somewhere in the immediate vacinity.

Monday 28th - fly to Sydney via Amsterdam & Jakarta - arrive on 30th

NYE - get as close as we can to watch the fireworks in the harbour

NYD - probably get messy at Space (assuming they're doing it in 2016, not seen any confirmation yet!)

Safe to say, we're excited!!

Christmas and New Year with the family in the Devon countryside doing rural things and counting down the days until things return to normality ! So no change from usual !

Christmas Eve - Working nights into.....
Christmas Day - Late get up, then get slowly pissed on a concoction of alcohol.
Boxing Day - As Christmas day
27th - L/pool for Circus (o/night stay)
28th - BH double time at work.

Xmas day with the gf's family (we offered to cook!!! :spank:) Boxing Day with my family (no cooking, much eating!)

Sunday 27th - some kind of leaving drinks. Hopefully there will be a decent event being thrown somewhere in the immediate vacinity.

Monday 28th - fly to Sydney via Amsterdam & Jakarta - arrive on 30th

NYE - get as close as we can to watch the fireworks in the harbour

NYD - probably get messy at Space (assuming they're doing it in 2016, not seen any confirmation yet!)

Safe to say, we're excited!!

Very similar to mine although I leave a day earlier and stop in Abu Dhabi!! Have fun in Oz

Pashas and DC tens!

My Christmas looking pretty unremarkable just usual family stuff...New year still up in the air, hunting for a last minute holiday high and low but struggling!

mine is pretty predictable...

- christmas over in mallorca
- back in ibiza on 28th dec
- oysters at hostal de parque before the new year (a tradition done by lots of locals, very much recommended)
- hopefully a long hike or two before the new year too, weather permitting
- pacha on NYE
- NYD morning is a ?? currently, but there's often an after somewhere... alternatively a few hours of sleep
- then definitely dc10 on NYD
- maybe another afterparty on the 2nd jan? who knows. too early to know still.

then recover properly.

Almost, right? And New Year

What are you doing? I'll be packing the toddler, missus and baby on to a Sleazyjet flight to Tenegrief and getting some guaranteed Winter Sun.

Are you at home? Will you be going clubbing/queueing on NYE, or perhaps you consider NYE amateur hour and will be keeping your powder dry, as it were, for the pros choice of NYD?

Anyone doing Ibiza NYE?

Share your festive plans!:D

"Ooh la la, Bobby's bar" :)

I'll be in Ibiza this year for NY!

Really looking forward to checking out the island in the winter.. it will be so different! Hoping to do some walks/hikes up north.. and determined to get in the sea at some point!

All I know is Pacha for NYE, hopefully an after party somewhere, definitely DC10 New Year's Day, hopefully an after party somewhere... then fly home.

I'll be in Ibiza this year for NY!

Really looking forward to checking out the island in the winter.. it will be so different! Hoping to do some walks/hikes up north.. and determined to get in the sea at some point!

All I know is Pacha for NYE, hopefully an after party somewhere, definitely DC10 New Year's Day, hopefully an after party somewhere... then fly home.

Are you travelling from the UK? If so what sort of prices did you pay for flights if you don't mind me asking? Looking to get over for new year also but the flights are ridiculous money at the moment

Are you travelling from the UK? If so what sort of prices did you pay for flights if you don't mind me asking? Looking to get over for new year also but the flights are ridiculous money at the moment

Have you tried looking at via Madrid/Barcelona? I often find this option cheaper during peak season, though a little bit of agg. The saved €€s can sometimes off-set the extra faffing about.

Well, I'm actually flying from Canada, but have a return from London. So my flights are always

I have a direct flight, which was a little more, but worth it IMO. When I booked, I believe mine was around 290 pounds (London to Ibiza return). You can get it for cheaper if you have a stopover in Spain I think. I have to return on the 3rd, but if you fly a day or two after that, it gets quite a bit cheaper.

It's always expensive to travel from where I live (in Canada) so when I read about people complaining about expensive flights, I laugh quite a bit! You don't know how easy you have it, living in a main travel hub! :)

I suppose we do have it good living in the UK... to me £290 is expensive seeing as I have never paid over £200 for flights to Ibiza (usually pay 150 or less) :lol:

Back