It's been a while!

Welcome back. I still remember interrupting you and your other half (at the time) eating a pleasant civilised meal pre-Space opening 2006, jaw swinging all over the shop, covered in half of pdb beach :lol:

Ace yes I do remember meeting you! We used to always plan our holidays around the Space opening (or closing or both!). They were my favourite days/nights out

Welcome back. I still remember interrupting you and your other half (at the time) eating a pleasant civilised meal pre-Space opening 2006, jaw swinging all over the shop, covered in half of pdb beach

I must have a pic somewhere? I was always taking photos. Have to ask my ex as he has them all on a hard drive.

Not a single phone to be seen (sigh)....

I know, the yoof of today are shite.

You had to be pretty discreet to get a photo back then. Security would come up and tell you to put cameras in a locker. But phone cameras kinda changed that.

Plus mobile internet usage cost a f***ing bomb then as well and social media was in it's infancy.

I must have a pic somewhere? I was always taking photos. Have to ask my ex as he has them all on a hard drive.

I probably did have pics but I lost my phone on day 4 of the holiday. Which turned out to be for the best as I'd managed to run up a £768 phone bill in those first few days. More than my flight, hotel, hire car, tickets and spending money put together.

It's quite a bit of work!
More so for the missus, of course (although I then get to take the brunt of her frustrations)
But I'm sure you'll tell it's worth the effort :lol:

Hope it's OK if I ask - how's the health?
All worth it morbs.. enjoy a few years of embarrassing dad dancing if you ever take kids to bora bora

You had to be pretty discreet to get a photo back then. Security would come up and tell you to put cameras in a locker. But phone cameras kinda changed that

I got thrown out of Space for dancing next to the Dj booth and then getting in it to take a pic of me and James Zabiela! 2 bouncers picked me up by my armpits, shouted at me in Spanish and threw me out the back door! ?

It's quite a bit of work!
More so for the missus, of course (although I then get to take the brunt of her frustrations)
But I'm sure you'll tell it's worth the effort :lol:

Hope it's OK if I ask - how's the health?

It is worth the effort, the sleep deprivation is a killer though. Much worse than a long weekend of clubbing! Look after your missus, it's a tough job being a mum (the hardest one I've ever done) and a dad too. Changes everything eh?!

Health so so, but I got the verbal all clear in June last year so that's a positive. Was my big wake up call all that! Got other issues now but nothing like cancer thank God. Just getting old shit now instead ?

Back