Its been a while!

hauskitten

No longer active
So whats been happening guys? I'm so thankful for the new year and the summer months ahead sooo sick of winter and can't wait for exams to be finished! I'm fully re-auged and ready for Ibiza this year at least twice lol 8)

thank god housekatze is back !

ps:
... You missed little, apart from a picture of icebauer69's knob. :lol:
have to disappoint you - mine is double (or probably even triple) the size
shown on these fake accounts (probably) created by a certain "monsieur"
and used for a certain person´s easy to see through + very CHEAP "revenge"
2ibf6t0.jpg

have to disappoint you - mine is double (or probably even triple) the size
shown on these fake accounts (probably) created by a certain "monsieur"
and used for a certain person´s easy to see through + very CHEAP "revenge"
2ibf6t0.jpg
Me thinks he doth protest too much :lol: ;)

Welcome back, HK!

Lol thanks for the replies guys ... soz for my late reply I've still to sort internet out I thought it would be ok to steal next doors for a while maybe I shouldn't have downloaded all that music... so where is this pic of the baer's nob???? :D

things are ok I guess, will be glad to see the back of winter! And exams! I have my new boobs mark 2 although they aren't healing properly cos my body won't dissolve the stitches so I'm a bit manky at mo but otherwise I'm fab lol you alrighty??:D

things are ok I guess, will be glad to see the back of winter! And exams! I have my new boobs mark 2 although they aren't healing properly cos my body won't dissolve the stitches so I'm a bit manky at mo but otherwise I'm fab lol you alrighty??:D

New photos required after the healing process is complete, please :)

rule 1 as they would say on other forums ... ;)

Back