It's a Beautiful Beautiful Day

Jonny68

GLASGOW CELTIC CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND 2008 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The greatest combeack in the SPL for over a decade, what an amazing nite in Dundee last nite, we done it for the late great Tommy Burns RIP.

THE CELEBRATIONS HAVE ONLY JUST BEGUN:D:D:D

_44682150_celtic_team_trophy.jpg

aye, well done Johnny
we just weren't good enough in the end

but i don't think its the best comeback given that you had 2 home OF games in the run in

well done to all the proper celtic fans out there. not the gloryhunting bandwagon jumping smack rats who only come on here to ruffle peoples feathers and give the club they profess to follow and their fans a bad name!!!

Was well annoyed when I saw, solely for the reason I knew you'd be mouthing off. Other than that, could not care less. The League 2 playoff final has more talent on show than the SPL.

Was well annoyed when I saw, solely for the reason I knew you'd be mouthing off. Other than that, could not care less. The League 2 playoff final has more talent on show than the SPL.

might not be far wrong there
2 poor teams here fighting it out

hopefully we'll start to play some promising youngsters next season

well done to all the proper celtic fans out there. not the gloryhunting bandwagon jumping smack rats who only come on here to ruffle peoples feathers and give the club they profess to follow and their fans a bad name!!!

hahaha bitterness is a terrible thing my friend :lol::lol::lol:

@ macdonsj cheers man noble in defeat ;)

hahaha bitterness is a terrible thing my friend :lol::lol::lol:

absolutely
league table doesn't lie
not good enough

onwards to next season

enjoy getting straight into the Champions League (thanks to our sterling efforts in the last 5 years) ;)

I could not give a flying f**k about what happens north of the border our kid :lol:
Scottish football is abit like the tits of an 80yr old woman, we all know it's up there but dont really want to look at nor aknowledge it!!
and if you saw the messages i have left to my rag comrades on here you would see I have been more than magnanomous to them regarding their triumph.

I have highlighted your comments to Macdonj as it again illustrates beautifully the concept of irony!!!!

I could not give a flying f**k about what happens north of the border our kid :lol:
Scottish football is abit like the tits of an 80yr old woman, we all know it's up there but dont really want to look at nor aknowledge it!!
and if you saw the messages i have left to my rag comrades on here you would see I have been more than magnanomous to them regarding their triumph.

I have highlighted your comments to Macdonj as it again illustrates beautifully the concept of irony!!!!

well thern our kid id suggest you ignore any threads concerning Scottish football then.

well thern our kid id suggest you ignore any threads concerning Scottish football then.

I would, to be honest when I saw you had started a thread entitled " beautiful day" I thought you were going to bore us all with how your dole money had cleared and your dealer was home and that armed with a "ten bag" and a bottle of buckfast you were off to spend the evening with a pair of beauties in some sordid little dublin griefhole masquerading as a hotel!! :lol:

Now now JJ. Let the man have his day... his beautiful day!

Johnny, I have either txted, spoken to, or by way of this board offered my sincere congratulations to all the genuine rags I know!!

and while Im on the subject.........tough luck mate, must have been a choker!! :evil:;)

I would, to be honest when I saw you had started a thread entitled " beautiful day" I thought you were going to bore us all with how your dole money had cleared and your dealer was home and that armed with a "ten bag" and a bottle of buckfast you were off to spend the evening with a pair of beauties in some sordid little dublin griefhole masquerading as a hotel!! :lol:

your immature childish jibes amuse me greatly they really do, im away to celebrate further,ill leave you to it, a bitter and twisted man...tally ho.:p

Unbelievable, got to be one the best seasons ever, as much as I've criticised Strachan he deserves every accolade he gets and I'm looking forward to him making it four in a row next year!!

can't believe I was actually worried about the manky mob getting a quadruple, they wouldn't know a trophy if they were hit over the head with it by a Manchester riot cop!!! Oh wait, they've got the glorious CIS cup to console themselves with...:lol::p:D

Hail Hail, and im off to bed to try and get the rest of the champagne out my system!!!

I doubt that, remember that the two teams at the top of our league were both in the Champions league this year, one of them got to the last 16 and the other (no matter how jammily) got to another European final. Everytime celtic have played an English team in Europe in the last few years we've knocked them out (Liverpool, Blackburn) or qualified from the group before them (Manchester Utd). Just cause the English clubs throw money at their league they reckon nothing else matters. It wont be that when a couple years down the line the Russian/American business men get bored and leave you having to pay overrated players ridicuous wages!!

VIVE LA SPL and VIVE LA SPL CHAMPIONS

PS. I reckon if we were in the premiership and getting the money your clubs were, we'd win it within 4 or 5 years.

Johhny68 : does the end of the footy season mean i can come on here and not expect to see loads of cut and paste football posts? it's toooooooo old.

Really man, Ibiza spotlight does what it says on the tin, you're taking the piss, my Tim Westwood doppelganger, please **** off to the website of whatever club you support this week and bore the ****e out of them.

you make a dead man itch, sorry but you do.

Johhny68 : does the end of the footy season mean i can come on here and not expect to see loads of cut and paste football posts? it's toooooooo old.

Really man, Ibiza spotlight does what it says on the tin, you're taking the piss, my Tim Westwood doppelganger, please **** off to the website of whatever club you support this week and bore the ****e out of them.

you make a dead man itch, sorry but you do.

ah yes another enlightening and thought provoking comment from Senor Sun, bravo old chap ;)

I doubt that, remember that the two teams at the top of our league were both in the Champions league this year, one of them got to the last 16 and the other (no matter how jammily) got to another European final. Everytime celtic have played an English team in Europe in the last few years we've knocked them out (Liverpool, Blackburn) or qualified from the group before them (Manchester Utd). Just cause the English clubs throw money at their league they reckon nothing else matters. It wont be that when a couple years down the line the Russian/American business men get bored and leave you having to pay overrated players ridicuous wages!!

VIVE LA SPL and VIVE LA SPL CHAMPIONS

PS. I reckon if we were in the premiership and getting the money your clubs were, we'd win it within 4 or 5 years.

Ahh. Never heard this one before. I do love this little debate, howeverI'll try not to rant too much. Granted, with the stadium capacity and obvious fan base of both Glasgow clubs you would presume that they would be able to generate a decent amount of revenue to allow them to compete in the Premiership. However, this is money they're already recieving as gate receipts, which has led to such brilliant SPL 'stars', for example JC Darcheville, so what are we to expect with added TV money, Clinton Morrison going north of the border ? It's hard enough for clubs like Newcastle to attact decent players due to their geographical location, so Scotland, Glasgow especially is gonna be even harder to do. IF the two big clubs moved over to the SPL, which will never happen as it is a stupid idea, at their current level, I honestly think they would get about mid-Championship level, and perhaps be able to move up, but only in the same way any other decently sized Championship would. It really grates me that Celtic and Rangers fans have such a warped view of their teams.

Ahh. Never heard this one before. I do love this little debate, howeverI'll try not to rant too much. Granted, with the stadium capacity and obvious fan base of both Glasgow clubs you would presume that they would be able to generate a decent amount of revenue to allow them to compete in the Premiership. However, this is money they're already recieving as gate receipts, which has led to such brilliant SPL 'stars', for example JC Darcheville, so what are we to expect with added TV money, Clinton Morrison going north of the border ? It's hard enough for clubs like Newcastle to attact decent players due to their geographical location, so Scotland, Glasgow especially is gonna be even harder to do. IF the two big clubs moved over to the SPL, which will never happen as it is a stupid idea, at their current level, I honestly think they would get about mid-Championship level, and perhaps be able to move up, but only in the same way any other decently sized Championship would. It really grates me that Celtic and Rangers fans have such a warped view of their teams.

Were you drunk when you replied mate? I really cant understand the point your making, not acting stupid or being a pain, but I honestly don't know what your trying to say. I'll repeat my point, If we had the money that Premiership teams recieved AND IF we played in the premiership I reckon that after a couple years we would be mounting a challenge, though I must say I speak only for Celtic, I would sincerely hope rangers finished 17th.

And what has Jean Claude "KFC" Darcheville got to do with anything? Is he the pinnacle of Scottish football as far as your concerned? What about Henrik Larsson? Or Stilian Petrov? Or the de Boer twins? OK, the league isnt the strongest, but can you honestly say any of the teams outsdide of the Premierships top 3 or 4 are exceptional?

And Surely in terms of geographical location Manchester is, as the English say, "Up North". Does that mean Ronaldo is just using Utd to get a move to Portsmouth or Exeter City?!! Your talking utter mince pal.

Back