Is Tiesto on the island?

T

Tiesto_fan

Can anyone tell me which clubs Tiesto will be playing between ine 2nd and 8th of Augest?

TIESTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo woo.. he's doin CREAM @ Amnesia.. maybe some secret orgy parties in the hills too.. ;-)

Hi..........

I just wanted to say that I absolutely love Dj. Tiesto and I can't wait to see him when we go down in August!!!!!!! 8) He will be doing Cream at Amnesia just about every thursday in August..except for the 15th!!!!!
Have a wonderful trip!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Hi..........

klubkiddcutie said:
I just wanted to say that I absolutely love Dj. Tiesto and I can't wait to see him when we go down in August!!!!!!! 8) He will be doing Cream at Amnesia just about every thursday in August..except for the 15th!!!!!
Have a wonderful trip!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou!

I think we will be going on the 9th of Augest then to go see him as thatas our only chance while we on on the island to see the man live

One thing though, the In Search Of Sunrise 3 CD isnt as good as I would have hoped :confused:

I got back from Ibiza yesterday. MY GOD!!!!!!!! Is Tiesto on the Island u better belive it!!!!!!!!!!!! He is rocking Cream at Amnesia along with Paul Van Dyk most Thursdays. If anyone can question why he wins awards just go c HE ROCKS BABY!!! blew me away awesome. Enjoy..... JC

Back