Is there such thing as single VIP tickets?

Spellwriter

I really want to see Armin Van Buuren at Hï on July 19th but I'm told I can't go simglr VIP. I'd have to pay €1000 for a double. Is there no such thing as single VIP??

Just buy two vip tickets?

If €500ish to go in a club is no issue to you, surely €1000ish isn't a problem either?

If I was into the vip scene and could afford it id by two tickets and hopefully find a wingwomen or wingman and share the vip experience with someone else.. or just go on my own,get destroyed,stare at girls and join the group of Arab blokes that are having a good laugh at my antics..;)

vip in ibiza means getting a table and these are always for a minimum of two people. as pointed out correctly you can book and pay for two and go alone though...or ask around here if anyone is up for joining you (best to specify date and party of course).

You would have better Joy going to see some decent Trance at Cream and then you can have VIP balcony for €60 if it is Space your looking for through your VIP Experience.

If it's the full VIP experience your after then Pay the the Full amount of the €1000

You would have better Joy going to see some decent Trance at Cream and then you can have VIP balcony for €60 if it is Space your looking for through your VIP Experience.

If it's the full VIP experience your after then Pay the the Full amount of the €1000
What's the difference between VIP Balcony tickets and actually VIP then? I thought yo get on the balcony you had to have VIP which is very expensive?

What's the difference between VIP Balcony tickets and actually VIP then? I thought yo get on the balcony you had to have VIP which is very expensive?

vip balcony access --> you get to go upstairs where you have views and a bit of space to breathe should it be packed below. avail for together and cream only. mind you don't get access to the actual tables area though. you don't get any vip treatment as such.

actual VIP means getting your own table, where you can sit down and have bottle service.

You can get on the VIP balcony for Cream where you access the VIP bars, toilets and also balcony overlooking the main room and terrace and free to move to either side. Tickets normally €20 more.

However actual VIP is up in this area but with cordoned of parts of it round your table that you have to do minimum spend sort of thing.

You can get on the VIP balcony for Cream where you access the VIP bars, toilets and also balcony overlooking the main room and terrace and free to move to either side. Tickets normally €20 more.

However actual VIP is up in this area but with cordoned of parts of it round your table that you have to do minimum spend sort of thing.

As Stivi put lol

vip balcony access --> you get to go upstairs where you have views and a bit of space to breathe should it be packed below. avail for together and cream only. mind you don't get access to the actual tables area though. you don't get any vip treatment as such.

actual VIP means getting your own table, where you can sit down and have bottle service.
That's decent! For 20 Euro more that's very worth it. Shame you can't get it for any of the good events tho!

Back