Is there anyone into the Deep/Tech/Tribal house sound ???

comin' at ya

I am bored of reading the same old posts with about the same old DJ's and records ...

Come on , there must be someone .......

i like my house music Tribal

Lawler is the god
tenaglia is up there too

into the Spanish tribal sound too - Weekend & Stereo recordings
guys like Chus, Ceballos, Kucho, Lopez, Gausa etc

Yeah - dont mind that sort of stuff - bit proggy for my liking though.

What do you think of H-Foundation ??? Peace Division ?? Siesta , Tango , Bluem e.t.c. ???

Re: Is there anyone into the Deep/Tech/Tribal house sound ??

comin' at ya said:
I am bored of reading the same old posts with about the same old DJ's and records ...

Come on , there must be someone .......

Pardon me! You name some you like and we'll carry it on.

I much prefer deep house than prog.

Seen H-foundation a few times at Pressure and have always been impressed.

I like a bit of deep house now and then but i cant hack to much of it though. I've been a bit partial to peace division in the past :D

I love deep house, look at me signature thingy below, not the biggest fan of progressive stuff though, although ive never given it much of a chance.

My fav dj's/ producers would be Kerri Chandler/Miguel Migs/ Kaskade/Moodyman/Fishgodeep/Poundboys

Some labels I like are Guidance/Large/Hed Kandi/Strictly Rythmn(older stuff)/ Naked and so on.

Any good progressive comps out there I could give listen to.

Love chunky/tribal house - very partial to a bit of Tony Thomas, Wally Lopez & Dr Kucho, some of the darker west coast stuff by Chris Lum/Jay-J is wicked....

i´m more into that deep stuff...peace division produce some wicked deep/dark tunes - "take me" and "seriously twisted" are my favorites!

:D :D

I love all the West Coast stuff. DJ Buck, DJ Garth, Rocket , H-Foundation - all quality stuff.

Doc Martin is also very very good. Check out the new Fabric live comp. And the H-Foundation Nite-Life CD is one of the best I've ever heard.

It's got no obvious 'big' records but thats what I like about it. He uses the whole CD to gradually build up - he's used a clever selection of records IMO.

The Hipp E and Halo one (H-Foundation) - yeah got that aswell. Very good - dont rate it as highly as the nitelife one - you have to get that. You really will like it ...

love em all, dj's should never ever only play one style, variation is the key to success.

Thats why the Morillo does so well, he drops tech, deep and techno.

Not heard him in a while, but have head he's gone down hill, will have to see it for myself tho by getting his knew cd and catching him at global gathering :D

Back