is there an anthem this year

joecrack13

in years past there were many anthems...i dont know yet cause i havent gotten there but im not hearing about any tracks that have been mind blowing at all...i guess ill let ya know when i get back on August 16 but in the meantime fill me in

Hasn't that song been around long enough.... So when I get there @ the end of the month they will still be playing shake it???

It's been around since WMC.... give the record a break..
Besides Lee Cabrera have a few other tracks that are alot better than Shake It...
Are any dj's/clubs playing the rest of Lee Cabrera's new stuff???

I think I've got it. I'm almost finished with it. I really think when its done its going to do very well. I'm just waiting to find a decent girl to lay down the vocals. Then Its going straight to Sony Music. What exactly do you like to listen to out at the clubs? What kind of Anthem are you looking for?

Jamez Mac said:
I think I've got it. I'm almost finished with it. I really think when its done its going to do very well. I'm just waiting to find a decent girl to lay down the vocals. Then Its going straight to Sony Music. What exactly do you like to listen to out at the clubs?

:?: :?: :?: :?: huh :?: :?: :?:

Jamez Mac said:
What was so confusing?

Not sure if you mean you know what the anthem of the year is or you have a copy of it... or you produced it????

I listen to house, trance, tehno, prog, tribal, hip hop.... depends on my mood...

I just don't think Shake It is 'the anthem' that's all.... I prefer there other productions better...

Sorry dude. I produced it myself. I guess I'm bad at explaining things.

Back