Is there a month when it's mostly Germans?

Rickaroo

No longer active
Just wondering if there is one month or one time when Germans seem to come more. I know they get holiday in the summer, but not sure if they all get it around the same time. Right now I am studying German and would love to spend time talking with Germans.

Of course I want to meet all people from all over....not just Germans. :)

Thank you for your tiime
Rickaroo

Rickaroo said:
I know they get holiday in the summer, but not sure if they all get it around the same time.

Umm... I think they are free to take their holidays whenever they want. The last time I checked the guys in the brown shirts or the ones sporting the sickle and hammer were not in power any more :spank: :lol: :lol: .

If you are in Sant Antoni, go to The PussyCat. The staff is mostly (if not all) German or German speaking. The owner, Frankie, is a cool guy.

There are a lot of Germans in Playa. The bottom lines are as follows: There are Germans (residents as well as tourists) in great abundance on the island. Wherever you see the Warsteiner sign, you are assured that it is either operated by Germans or you will find a lot of German speaking people.

Cheers,

LagunaBeachCA

LagunaBeachCA said:
Umm... I think they are free to take their holidays whenever they want. The last time I checked the guys in the brown shirts or the ones sporting the sickle and hammer were not in power any more :spank: :lol: :lol: .

If you are in Sant Antoni, go to The PussyCat. The staff is mostly (if not all) German or German speaking. The owner, Frankie, is a cool guy.

There are a lot of Germans in Playa. The bottom lines are as follows: There are Germans (residents as well as tourists) in great abundance on the island. Wherever you see the Warsteiner sign, you are assured that it is either operated by Germans or you will find a lot of German speaking people.

Cheers,

LagunaBeachCA

Thanks for the info.....I think.

Anyway, I used to live in Newport Beach...LOVED going down to Laguna. The whole area is just incredible.

Rickaroo said:
Thanks for the info.....I think.

Anyway, I used to live in Newport Beach...LOVED going down to Laguna. The whole area is just incredible.

You are very welcome. Glad that I could help :) .

Yup! You are right about Laguna. It is definitely a great place :D .

Cheers,

LagunaBeachCA

Rickaroo said:
Just wondering if there is one month or one time when Germans seem to come more. I know they get holiday in the summer, but not sure if they all get it around the same time. Right now I am studying German and would love to spend time talking with Germans.

Of course I want to meet all people from all over....not just Germans. :)

Thank you for your tiime
Rickaroo

hey you,
as a german let me tell you..hmm, hmm...well, the different states in germany get their summerholidays at different times, but its always in between july and september. the college crowd gets off between july and midoctober and after that, its more the working people and older ones. chosse your group.
sunny

queensunny said:
hey you,
as a german let me tell you..hmm, hmm...well, the different states in germany get their summerholidays at different times, but its always in between july and september. the college crowd gets off between july and midoctober and after that, its more the working people and older ones. chosse your group.
sunny

Danke. Ich bin 40 jetzt jahre alt. :( Wann soll ich nach Ibiza gehen?

I was in playa last year in early september and couldn't believe how many germans were there.......the place is full of them.

Very good people too.......very considerate and well behaved.

Rickaroo said:
queensunny said:
hey you,
sunny

ooh, ooh, naja, 40 ist doch kein alter :) kommt doch einfach drauf an, was du magst. habe nur mal so die alter angeben wollen, was aber nicht heisst, that they cant mix.....
sunny

Danke. Ich bin 40 jetzt jahre alt. :( Wann soll ich nach Ibiza gehen?

vinylgroover said:
Very good people too.......very considerate and well behaved

playa_bossa05.jpg
<--- :lol:
(playa den bossa)

jee, just look at that pic. its not even german ! its f***ing freestate bavaria, since they are oh so better than the rest of us. man. what a pix! embarrasing....

Back