Is prostitution legal in Ibiza??

J

Johhny Bravo

I don't mean to offend anyone about the talk of Ho-Houses, but I was just curious. Is prostitution legal in Ibiza? Not that I plan on hiring some help, but was just talking to a friend that actually went to a bordello in Brazil during Carnival and the question popped in my head....

I know there are strip clubs on the island.....

Has anyone been to any of these nudie bars?? How far do the women go??

Like I said, I ask out of curiosity, not personal intent of attending, so keep the bashing to a minimum. :cry:

It's all about the love :D

Prostitution is legal in Spain

their is a brothal 10 minutes out side of san an i wouldn't risk it.
better off in the west end i'm sure you can find some talant.

Re: Prostitution is legal in Spain

ksixty9 said:
their is a brothal 10 minutes out side of san an i wouldn't risk it.
better off in the west end i'm sure you can find some talant.

it'll probably only cost you a few drinks aswell :lol:

LOL... Hey not that it is shameful for anyone to go to those places, but I couldn't actually go through with being with a women from a brothel. But that's just me..

I wouldn't mind checking it out, out of curiosity.

The U.S. is so uptight when it comes to sex...

Mrs Rustywoo and her friend Claire stumbled upon a Ho-House somewhere out near the airport a couple of years back. They thought it was some kinda bar (they were trying to find a restaruant or something and got a little lost)
In they went in only to find.........oops
they left shortly after.

Sorry Jonny, I dont have more specific directions

prostitution is illegal in spain, however the police (and everybody else) turns a blind eye to the "girls clubs" which can be found in every town. if a complaint is made against one of these 'clubs', they merely have all their beds confiscated by the police and are open again by the next day!!! street prostitution is more rigourously controlled however. there are around 6 'clubs' in san antonio and, although i've never visited any, they're pretty safe.

begs the question though....... with san an full of girls on holiday, why was this being asked about!!!!!!

just out of interest!!!!!! yeah, right!!! :lol:

Seemed to be quite legal or overlooked when I went to Barcelona. I stayed in a hostel on a side street of Las Rambles and might a say what a show I got. I can't even count how many prostitutes I saw from the balcony of my room walking into the alleyways to turn tricks. Oh, I especially enjoyed the drug addict who fell over the scooter below my balcony with a needle sticking out of his arm bleeding all over. It was highly entertaining in a dark, scary type of way! Quite sad! :(

Johhny Bravo said:
LOL... Hey not that it is shameful for anyone to go to those places, but I couldn't actually go through with being with a women from a brothel. But that's just me..

I wouldn't mind checking it out, out of curiosity.

The U.S. is so uptight when it comes to sex...

Johnny i bet a significant percentage of girls who go to Ibiza are hookers or strippers.......so your chances of picking up an off-duty hooker would be reasonable. Of course she won't tell you she is.

THis type of question should be MOVED to the Prostitution & Brothels board
lol

JuiceDog said:
THis type of question should be MOVED to the Prostitution & Brothels board
lol

Don´t tell it to Stephen, you know his reactions on such kinds of topics and posts. :rolleyes:

Susie said:
Seemed to be quite legal or overlooked when I went to Barcelona. I stayed in a hostel on a side street of Las Rambles and might a say what a show I got. I can't even count how many prostitutes I saw from the balcony of my room walking into the alleyways to turn tricks. Oh, I especially enjoyed the drug addict who fell over the scooter below my balcony with a needle sticking out of his arm bleeding all over. It was highly entertaining in a dark, scary type of way! Quite sad! :(

What was the name of the hostel? What you´ve just described sounds like the place I ´ve been staying to.

any1 come across any male prostitutes?
only out of curiosity... ;)

I heard that the dancers at Amnesia were all high end prostitutes. When we were at Renaissance last yr in Amnesia we ran into some ppl and it turns out one of the girls was Pete Goodings sis...so i mean they all had VIP access and she told me she saw the dancing "director" take the girls and point them to guests at tables, the dancing chix would then go and sit on the guests laps and do shitt with them. Anyone know if this was true??? If it is i guess this rules me out of hookin up with them....hahahahhaha.

michEAL

Back