Is it true that were not allowed to bring cameras into clubs

camera phones

you could take a camera phone on cause these says they are nearly as good as cameras and they are tiny

nish said:
Ive managed to smuggle my cameras into every club ;) Not gonna tell ya how just yet tho!

Is this the point where we look out for the guy walking as though he has severe piles???? :lol:

Ive been to Ibiza for the past three years and have got a camera into every club everytime and have yet to be searched by anyone!!!

Also watch out for police searching you INSIDE the clubs too. Last year a whole load of undercover cops arrested dozens of people inside Space. Unbelieveable I know, but true!

lol @ gecko

As 4 u bubble- u trying to freak moi out?! Im the prince of paranoia already :lol:

Anyone else heard of/had experience with these undercover cops? I REALLY think it was prob a few locals on the mooch for free drugs! (my scally mind in action probably, -but tis possible)

The first time I went to Space, I got my cheap disposable camera in no bother - just had it in my pocket and hoped I didn't get searched, adn didn't!!!

Must have an innocent face ;)

My mistake though was not being discreet with it when I was inside - so needless to say after a few flashes went off a member of staff took it off me - and charged me money to to put it in the "camera" cloakroom.

But after a good 12 hours in Space, I really just wanted to get back to our hotel and crash out - totally forgetting the camera on my way out!!

I had a feeling this would happen, hence the £3.99 disposable and not my Canon...

But yeah, thats a good idea about taking a mobile with a built in camera - not a bad idea.

Mark

markEg said:
But yeah, thats a good idea about taking a mobile with a built in camera - not a bad idea.

Mark

Wonder how long before you need to put mobiles with cameras in the camera cloakroom! :rolleyes:

I had no problem getting in Pacha with a camera, even had it in my hand when I went in. Had been warned Privilidge could be a difficult to sneak in so, having left my emergency stick on Gazza jubblies at home, I didn't chance it. To be fair I got patted down only up to the waist on the door, but when I finally got in there was loads of flashesfrom camera's going off.

I'm not trying to be Dr Fox Mulder or anything , although you have to ask why a club would not want to let people in with cameras? Am I missing the point here?

The next time I see people walking around with a limp or like John Wayne, I'll know that they are only trying to smuggle a camera in somewhere. I've got visions of Midnight Express going through my mind....you have tainted me people, I hope you are ashamed of yourselves.

In Space there's photographers from a place in Ibiza Town who are the 'official' people who do the photos, Space will take a cut, and you can buy the photo off them as they take your picture and give you a slip with a number on it. It maybe the same elsewhere.... ;)

Back