Is it Too Busy or Too Quiet / Too Many Tourists or Not Enough Tourists

Guyz remember this : The original source of the pb for IBIZA is Matutes and his strategy VIP and it's works you can see mega yacht or whatever supercar like a McLarren Senna on the port. Ahhahaha the most ridiculous car if you want discover this amazing island.

Matutes think VIP and money, all others on the island see it's works, so they make same : No more restaurant on the port with correct price (sorry except Zaguan but it's a tapas and can costa).....Club of beach with crazy price for a fake luxury, Entries in discotheque totally crazy, etc, etc......

Hello,

I have just landed two days ago on the island and while walking around, I had the feeling that you have way less tourists in Ibiza than what we used to get accustomed to in the past years in August. Many restaurants are empty or half empty. Clubs don't sell out as in the past. Is it just me or do you share this view? To be honest, I like it that it is less crowded and that you have more free entertainment like ADID or the festival at the beginning of August.

By the way: What happened with the yachts in the Port? I had the feeling that you had like 20% compared to previous years. Did they move them somewhere else?

Paella restaurant on san antonio front (next to itaca) being the loudest venue at 11pm on a Friday of August bank holiday tells you everything about the current state of things ... 😬

Feels very quiet

I don't know if it's the music rules or the kids these days liking to predrink more (I've watched the slow death of the sheffield drinking and clubbing scene because of it) but as someone who comes to san antonio end of September usually...I expected this weekend to be something different. And not just in the clubs

Wheres the ....vibe??

Last edited:
Just seen an article which says they are looking at banning two cruise ships arriving at once which does make sense.

Cruise ships create a swarm of passengers disembarking and it's also questionable how much money they spend in a destination as often food, drink and of course accommodation is already paid for on-board.

Cruise in today and lots of people walking about but not too many I can see buying food & drink.

Does look busier than yesterday but looks like they are just enjoying a walk in an old European town.

Me? Just sat enjoying a beverage or two watching them walk by.

Cruise in today and lots of people walking about but not too many I can see buying food & drink.

Does look busier than yesterday but looks like they are just enjoying a walk in an old European town.

Me? Just sat enjoying a beverage or two watching them walk by.

Ive seen the same in October before and at that time of year I bet the cafe's are happy to have even just a few Coffee buyers but in height of season its just adding thousands more to the crowds.

Back