is it ok for couples??

M

misslucy

hey guys! im going to ibiza this year in june with my boyfriend,we've never been before and i was just wondering if its ok for couples? cuz u mainly get big groups of girls/boys going!
what do ya reckon?
xxx

It's great for groups and couples.

I only ever go with my boyfriend and we always have the best time.

Enjoy yourself! xx

its sometimes better to go with a loved one, some things are more 'magical' with that someone special.

Love going with my b/friend, he's my little clubbing buddy :D and he looks after me and keeps me on the straight and narrow ;)

cheers,thats good to hear from u all!
looks like we'l have a good time,cant wait to watch the sunset,bet its amazing!
im glad there'l b other couples there 2,i thought it was unusual us going together cuz i only ever hear of big groups going there and having mad times! but i bet its better to share the magic of it all with sum1 u love :)
xxx

One of my best ever holidays to Ibiza was with my GF. You'll have a great time. :D

i've done the lads Ibiza and last year was with the gf

both are great but the gf one really makes it special

N8 said:
One of my best ever holidays to Ibiza was with my GF. You'll have a great time. :D

Yip, same goes for me N8

It's really nice when you're in a club and the DJ drops in something like "So much love to give" or that kind of feelgood tune and you've got your partner with you to hold, hug and share the moment with :D

Then theres the sunsets - lying on the beach together just contemplating how good things are betwen you both...

And the restaurants, so many nice, intimate places to go for a meal together that I just wouldn't go to if I was with mates...

Could go on and on :)

Although I've had plenty of holidays with my mates I think Ibiza is a perfect place for couples.

Mark

[quote="markEg]It's really nice when you're in a club and the DJ drops in something like "So much love to give" or that kind of feelgood tune and you've got your partner with you to hold, hug and share the moment with :D[/quote]

How beautiful will that be...awwwwwww i cant wait...to share in the extacy of all that magic. :p The music bringing you together as one, totally submerged in each others love...yeah thats truely special! ;)

I met my boyfriend in Ibiza in 1999 and we've gone back 6 times together and never wanted to go with anyone else.

It's our special place where we go to escape from reality and get to know each other all over again.

I've got the best of both words this year, me and my b/f are staying in a hotel in Playa D'en Bossa while a huge group of mates are down the road in Figueretas and a couple more also in Playa D'en Bossa.

We can have quality time on our own when we want it but then find the others for a mad one when we feel like it 8)

xpander said:
Robo said:
its sometimes better to go with a loved one, some things are more 'magical' with that someone special.

absolutely, especially those sun sets - wow!

a question about sun sets! how are they in ibiza-town (where i'll be stayin')? there is a place there called sunset bar etc. :confused:

but geographically you would expect to see them at the san an side.

early season, the best sunset is at Mambo, the sun drops right between the outcrop and the island, slotting right in the gap

but all the sunsets are breathtaking :)

Back