Is Ibiza empty on 23 aug-5 sept.?

A

AlecsandraIoana

hello !
i've been to ibiza last year in september ...(4-11sept)....and i had the best time of my life but there weren't many people left. :cry: i'm not saying that ibiza was empty....i just had to choose carefull the partyes i went to....
next summer i want to go to ibiza from 23 aug to 5 september......do u think i'll party with more people than last year? :D 8) ;)

Same dates as im goin - 23rd aug - 5th sept, it defintely wont be quieter!

dont know wat you mean about having to chose clubs over others last time.

i went similiar dates last year 25th august - 8th september and all the clubs(space, pacha, amnesia, privelege),pre-club warm-ups and sunset bars were totally packed!

and i mean like 'arms by sides' material!

Robo said:
simple answer?

Yes!!

Hey Rob, I've got a fright when I've read your answer, cuz at first sight it seems you're replying to the question of the post subject:"Is Ibiza empty on 23 aug-5 sept.?" :lol: :lol:

Peeeople: September is a very good month to visit Ibiza. (This way I calm myself down a little) ;)

Wait a minute.. I knew that the clubs slowed down toward the middle-end of September but are the clubs ever EMPTY around the 10th of September?? :eek:

I am going to be there Sept 6th through the 14th... Am I coming in when everybody is leaving???

Anybody else gonna be in Ibiza during the 6th through the 14th of September??

sorry!! i can see the confusion know.....

when i meant yes!! i meant to say yes to the fact that he'll be dancing in packed clubs.

sorry, the clubs will not be 'empty' at that time of year, infact far from it!!

sorry people!!

.....when i was in ibiza, the clubs weren't empty in the begining,.....i mean 4, 5, 6, 7, but when i was to amnesia, ...at renacense party john digweed didn't come and people didn't come either...it really was empty!!!! , the beatch was empty too ,..the streets in san antonio were slowing down.....
but anyway ....i had the best time of my life!!!!!! and i can't wait to come back to IBIZA

went last year form aug28-sep7......great time...perfect number of people in the clubs....going same dates this year see you there

yeah rennaissance wasn't that popular last year...had a lot of competition from godskitchen and perfecto

Johhny Bravo said:
Wait a minute.. I knew that the clubs slowed down toward the middle-end of September but are the clubs ever EMPTY around the 10th of September?? :eek:

I am going to be there Sept 6th through the 14th... Am I coming in when everybody is leaving???

Anybody else gonna be in Ibiza during the 6th through the 14th of September??

Yep fly out on 6th - 21st September, the clubs are at their best at start and end of season IMO.

always found it to be a good time

around the end of aug and start of sept has alwasy been a good tiem to go for me.

YOU WON´T BE BORED!
August is the busiest month and in the middle of Sept the closing parties gather massive crowds of people, so no problem!

I went end of August 2 years ago and it was great. This year I'm going fairly early in the season and am hoping to go out 13 September for a week for some of the closing parties :D All depends if the DJ's from the club I go to in Manchester are playing out there this year if they are I'll be going out to see them.

Back