Is Harry On The Boat? Vs Kevin & Perry Go Large

basher

We all love to get in the mood for ibiza months before we actually go kevin & perry is quality but is harry on the boat is awesome wi the shocking acting and so textbook it's unreal what's your opinion and what would you watch to get the ibiza horn?

I like to get in the mood for Ibiza by tipping the barman in my local £7 for every drink he pours me

try the other books in the series, equally as good,

Is harry still on the boat?

a bus could run you over.8)

I've just finished reading the first one quite different to the film like? , is harry still on the boat good? what's the story in it?

I have to say, even though i've seen it 100's of times already, Human Traffic always gets me in the mood. Also It's All Gone Pete Tong is a good Ibiza warm up film.

I've just finished reading the first one quite different to the film like? , is harry still on the boat good? what's the story in it?

Yeah really good. Lots of the same characters, Greg, Alison, Mario, etc and still lots of sex, drugs and dance music. I enjoyed it as much as the first one. Go get it!

personally. i would say kevin and perry. if im right but might be wrong most of is harry on the boat was filmed on the main land and not on ibiza

i clicked this thread thinking i would get the much anticipated result of the ibiza themed, book or movie, football competition.

Kevin & Perry wins hands down. I thought "Its all gone Pete Tong" was the worst movie I have every seen...a real disappointment. I only saw the TV series of "Is Harry on the Boat" and it was terrible (I dont think it was shot in Ibiza), was there a movie of the same name?

I haven't seen Human Traffic.

Back