Is Elton John gay?

Dirk

My mate said he was down the pub last night, but I am sure he married some fit bird when I was younger. Is he on the wind up?

When I read that back I just knew someone would ask that, so you win. Send me your name, sort code, account number, DOB and Mums maiden name so that I can pay your cash prize into your bank account.

EDIT

When I was with my mate down the pub last night, he tried to claim that Elton John was a raging fister, but I am sure Elton married some fit bird when I was younger. Is my mate on the wind up?

Previous Marriages: Elton was previously married to Renate Blauel on 2/14/1984 at St. Mark's Anglican Church in Sydney, Australia. Elton wore lavender and white at their wedding. They later had a second ceremony in England for John's family.
Elton and Renate met in mid-1982 while they were working on an album at AIR studio in London.
Their no-fault divorce was officially announced on November 18, 1988. Part of the divorce settlement for Renate was a 17th-century cottage in Surrey and reportedly $45 million.
http://marriage.about.com/od/samesexcelebritycouples/p/eltonjohn.htm

Well its not exactly a marriage in the same sense as what you are used to. Its called a civil partnership. Although its still not what many gay people would like, its still a step in the right direction and I have seen many of my friends get civil partnerships and I its nice to see them happy together.

Well its not exactly a marriage in the same sense as what you are used to. Its called a civil partnership. Although its still not what many gay people would like, its still a step in the right direction and I have seen many of my friends get civil partnerships and I its nice to see them happy together.

Cool!

2nbedrs.gif

Back