Is club paraiso the same as club stella maris paraiso?

J

Jayphrodisiac

hi there, sorry but i need some help

i've read really great reviews about club paraiso but i cant seem to find the hotel in spotlight and when i search for it, i get stella maris.

is it the same hotel? and will it be too late for me to book if i'm to be there from the 11-15th of July?

btw, this will be my first time in ibiza, though hopefully not the last.

thanks

I dont know if they are the same but dont worry. The place your going is ideal for your first time.

You do get a few 18-30's in there but it's not bad at all. It's central , clean and got security on the door.

Trust me you will have a good time. Dont worry.

Club parasio is ace, stayed there last year, not far from mambo/coastline. HAs a nice chilled pool, and a pool full of 18-30 (don't bother with that one!)

thanks to all for the replies.

to comin' at ya: tried stella maris but its fully booked those dates

so does anyone know how i can make a booking for club paraiso? cos i cant find the contact/address in spotlight or anywhere else on the internet

and DJ "Biff" ??? your name just says it all... :lol:

wish i had stayed there last year, ended up staying at Mar Y Vent cause it was slightly cheaper, big mistake, u certainly pay for what u get!!

club praraiso

great for westend.not far from.mambos ect.sunset.shops.you will have to pay some money when you get there as a deposit for the room.summer full of 18 30s. may and oct. not so bad.ok for a bed.ect.enjoy.

just got back from club paraiso and is an excellent choice. it' s all done by club freestyle who are actually very good. rooms very clean staff are friendly (even the security) only probs were a bathroom like a fecking sauna (no ventilation!!) and beds were crap.

Stella Maris was my hotel last year and it was great. Only problem was our room was so far away, you have to walk up this huge hill and it's brutal when you've been dancing all night and not in the right state of mind and it's 30+ degrees outside. But on the plus side, we had that section all to ourselves so we could be as loud as we want and pretty much do what we want.

Vince said:
just got back from club paraiso and is an excellent choice. it' s all done by club freestyle who are actually very good. rooms very clean staff are friendly (even the security) only probs were a bathroom like a fecking sauna (no ventilation!!) and beds were crap.

friendly secruity-i dont believe u they wernt friendly last year

Back