Is Chewie on the decks at Es Vive now?

Good effort:)

Wish i could have been there.
I was 8) And it was a great night! Everyone bar the meathead on the door was sound (but he was just an arrogant knob so no harm done :lol:). It was an absolute pleasure to meet Chewie (still didn't catch your first name mate!), Sarah. Meryl (Utuguara- an absolute angel whom Rebecca and I can't thank enough for the lifts!!), Jon (Morbyd), Jesse and Ria, an assorted bunch of randoms and the lovely staff at Es Vive (minus the aforementioned meathead on the door). Had a nice chilled day and a really good night!!! Cheers guys!!

I was 8) And it was a great night! Everyone bar the meathead on the door was sound (but he was just an arrogant knob so no harm done :lol:). It was an absolute pleasure to meet Chewie (still didn't catch your first name mate!), Sarah. Meryl (Utuguara- an absolute angel whom Rebecca and I can't thank enough for the lifts!!), Jon (Morbyd), Jesse and Ria, an assorted bunch of randoms and the lovely staff at Es Vive (minus the aforementioned meathead on the door). Had a nice chilled day and a really good night!!! Cheers guys!!

Sounds like I missed you by a day or two. I was with those above in DC10 yesterday.
Back to reality with a bang now :(

Finished playing at 7.30am. Shattered.com
Top story of the night:
Spacemonkey buying a 150 eur bottle of vodka at 6am to keep the bar open an extra hour and a half... without warning Chewie first! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the casualties wandering in on their way home from the clubs were also entertaining.

Great time had by all. 8)

Glad you & Botts made it to the airport in one piece, Padster ;)

Top story of the night:
Spacemonkey buying a 150 eur bottle of vodka at 6am to keep the bar open an extra hour and a half... without warning Chewie first! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the casualties wandering in on their way home from the clubs were also entertaining.

Great time had by all. 8)

Glad you & Botts made it to the airport in one piece, Padster ;)

Yeah being able to stash our cases at Es Vive really helped but it was a slightly bewildered, bemused and forlorn trudge to the hotel and around the airport. If Jet2 hadn't already ripped me off for loads I would have had enough to cancel and catch a later flight. :evil:

Back