Is Ayianapa the next ibiza???

to be honest when i went it wasnt all garage there was quite a bit of trance they cater for all tastes really,that was in my garage loving days but since then i grown to despise it.

i didnt think it was an insult, i actually agree with it greec is greece and is totally different from spanish culture.

cheers craig and drew

of course it wasnt an INSULT

i was stating a fact, that one is GREECE and one is SPAIN
two completely differnt places

jigsaw, relax man, i've been and love greece myself

jeez :confused:

i heard that the orthorities started to shutdown some of the clubs in napa? i wouldnt dream of going to napa. 2 weeks of garage music....... NO THANKS

i quite like garage, but it would do my head in after 2 weeks. i preffere house and i love uplifting trance no matter what you all say about it.

craigy my main man, trance is good! make sure you get yourself down to gatecrasher@amnesia and cream@amnesia.

see you there!!

now then robo, whats the exact date of cream@amnesia???

I never even knew what garage was then after reading this post i want and had a listen to some samples and all i gotta say is that shite is noise pollution... :evil: just my opinion though.

craigy - it runs every week from mid june (whenever the opening part is) till september (whenever the closing party is)

its the same for gatecrasher aswell!

Robo, I have just realised... you are going to be gone for six weeks! I have a spare keyboard that I dont use any more if you would like to take it with you to give your fingers something to do? Dont want you getting the shakes or anything when your hands realise they cant type again till september! :D

nooooooooooooooooooooo, can that Iayianapa greece this taking importance but doesn't have to be getting lost it ibiza

Back