Ireland Back In 2010 World Cup Betting.

any moron tempted by that deserve to loose everything, whats done is done, there will be no replay, time to move on

Republic of Ireland have requested FIFA to consider them as an extra team for the World Cup Finals in South Africa.:lol::lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/internationals/8386207.stm

It was a travesty what happened to the Irish, but there's no saying they would have actually gone on to beat the French if the Henry goal had been disallowed! A replay would have been the fairest option for everyone, but that's not going to happen. They do need to get over it now...

It was a travesty what happened to the Irish, but there's no saying they would have actually gone on to beat the French if the Henry goal had been disallowed!

Yes I argee.

Its well known that English players dont strike the ball well in Penalties!!

Ronan Keating banging on about it on R1 this morning. I think they should be allowed back in on the condition that he and Bono have to play up front in all their games:lol:

Ronan Keating banging on about it on R1 this morning. I think they should be allowed back in on the condition that he and Bono have to play up front in all their games:lol:

:lol: No Please Dont!!

Ireland are really pissed of that Blatter publicly raised the issue. It was supposed to be a confidential meeting but Blatter holds a press conference and announces to laughter that Ireland looked to be included as a 33rd team.

Back