Ipod Question

Barbie

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hello :lol:

A while back I somehow managed to wipe EVERYTHING off my ipod and itunes :spank: Anyway I've finally got everything back on it and it's all nice and organised now, my question is I now want to put the nice organised itunes on Tom's ipod, do I need to wipe everything off his ipod to do this?? And if so how do I clear his (I know I deleted mine before but I don't know I actually did it :rolleyes:)??

Thank :lol:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hello :lol:

A while back I somehow managed to wipe EVERYTHING off my ipod and itunes :spank: Anyway I've finally got everything back on it and it's all nice and organised now, my question is I now want to put the nice organised itunes on Tom's ipod, do I need to wipe everything off his ipod to do this?? And if so how do I clear his (I know I deleted mine before but I don't know I actually did it :rolleyes:)??

Thank :lol:

Hi Sar

When you connect Toms, click on the ipod tab on itunes, the one where it take you to the page with all the ipods specs (ie storage left, ipod name, serial number etc etc) Half way down on the right is a reset button which resets it to the factory settings, click this.

Then leave it and it should then syn and download everything on you itunes.

Summit like that anyways :spank:

have a good weekend ;)

I hate all the auto syncing and stuff on iTunes. Instaed I use Winamp, its so much easier using my iPod plus its a very good media player too. I know I sound like an advert but I really do think its great.

Back