Iphone or Blackberry?

Because I'm a complete hypocrite. :lol: I'm really struggling with this one tbh.

I'll just have to stick a big sticker over the logo or put a really ugly case around it. :lol:

Aaah, I see now, thanks, was looking at it the wrong way !

Did you mention you were getting one, why, are you seeking geek status too ???

he's already got one i think. :lol:

anyone wanna buy a Sony W50 Compact Camera (boxed and in excellent condition, apart from a few scuffs on the silver lens bit)

I've an iphone!
Without doubt the best bit of kit i've ever had!
Thought nothing would surpass the Sky +, but now i have an app which controls that, can set my sky + to record from where ever i am!

The nutz!

got the blackberry bold and it's a smart bit of kit, although annoyingly it has a habit of rebooting itself, but I think thats an issue with mine and not the model. takes decent pictures and videos which are instantly downloadable to facebook etc, battery life could be better I suppose? but now im being picky!!

need a bigger ipod now as mines full :cry:

Ive had a few of my mates with Iphone dilemmas as they think although cool apple seem to want to rule the world.

As Robder mentioned Re Brand Slappers..all of my mates who own them or are considering them are all "media types" tempted with the idea of being seen punching a "Lets do lunch darling" text into one of the latest must have blowers.

apple seem to want to rule the world.

Is it that or do they make cracking products that are better than the rest!
Seriously thinking of changing my pc for a mac! My flatmate recently has & is well chuffed!
Only negitive about the iphone is the battery life!

iphone cos it has an ipod with it.

especially good if you've had yours knicked recently (well a year ago! was my leaving present from england i think)

N97 ;)

4016044.jpg

Is it that or do they make cracking products that are better than the rest!
Seriously thinking of changing my pc for a mac! My flatmate recently has & is well chuffed!
Only negitive about the iphone is the battery life!

Church! I'd go iPhone... have always used apple so I may be biased. I just think you get a lot more for your money. Hold off though coz there is a new one being launched very soon.

J

Thought you had that fixed?

Gotta be due an upgrade by now anyway surely?

nope. went in twice to Nokia. both times came back "fixed". both times didnt tell me what was wrong with it or what was "fixed".

how do i go about getting a replacement phone, cos this has to be the most unreliable NOKIA ive ever owned. :evil:

got the blackberry bold and it's a smart bit of kit, although annoyingly it has a habit of rebooting itself, but I think thats an issue with mine and not the model. takes decent pictures and videos which are instantly downloadable to facebook etc, battery life could be better I suppose? but now im being picky!!

need a bigger ipod now as mines full :cry:

Mine was full but now I have deleted stuff from my list. I need help though as now I have done this its still not uploading my new stuff even though there is space? :spank:

Mine was full but now I have deleted stuff from my list. I need help though as now I have done this its still not uploading my new stuff even though there is space? :spank:

create different playlists! 120GB is the biggest iPod. yes 10,000 songs etc. but u can only listen to one at a time. :lol:

HTC Magic tops them all.

Have a look at it mate, it is worth considering, alot of people I know have iPhones and there is nothing a HTC Magic cant do that an iPhone can. (apart from the obvious iPod)

4 of my mates now have a HTC magic after playing about with mine.

Plus it looks different class.

iphone cos it has an ipod with it.

especially good if you've had yours knicked recently (well a year ago! was my leaving present from england i think)

this is exactly the reason i got an iphone, my old phone was due for an upgrade as was my ipod so thought combing the two was a great idea and as i have a mac with Itunes installed i thought it made common sense. The apps store is a great boost for me too, just means the novelty factor will last longer.

doesnt the iphone make your bum (or thighs) look big when you go clubbing though?

Just a thought

Back