Internet Shopping

Can I join in the rant please - my mate has sent me some cash he owed me via the Royal Mail (yes I know - he shouldnt have!!! but he was being helpful and he didnt have access to a branch of his bank where he's working and he didnt want me to wait any longer). He posted it on Mon 1st Class - nothing received at this end....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I join in the rant please - over the last 12 months I have had so much stuff stolen from those thieving robbing Royal Mail pikeys :spank: Vouchers for our wedding, a dress that I'd sent to my mum to shorten for me, books and other stuff :twisted: And the worse thing is when you complain to Royal Mail they basically don't give a $hit :twisted::spank:

My sister had a problem with something she sold on Ebay - the person saying they never got it - at first we did think maybe they were pulling a fast one - ie they had the order and wanted their money back but it turned out it was the Royal Mails fault so my mum had to reimburse the person off Ebay then fill out forms for the Royal Mail as it was a special delivery package. She had no help whatsoever from the people on the phones THEN they lost the claims form she had to fill on so she had to do another one!!!

This must have gone on for months.

They are utterly and completely useless.
Note how they always "lose" things near xmas too.

They are hopeless.

Had to email the copy of my proof of posting to Topshop today, whats the bet I will still have to wait about 10 days or something stupid for my refund.

I hope it wasnt too much cash Steph?

Enough to have a bit of a good time this weekend - that's for sure.... bloody Robbing mail.... :spank::spank::spank:

Can I join in the rant please - over the last 12 months I have had so much stuff stolen from those thieving robbing Royal Mail pikeys :spank: Vouchers for our wedding, a dress that I'd sent to my mum to shorten for me, books and other stuff :twisted: And the worse thing is when you complain to Royal Mail they basically don't give a $hit :twisted::spank:

Grrrrrr - that's shocking..... they truly are scummy tw&ts....

I daren't risk posting anything now without doing it recorded delivery which kind of defeats the point of a normal mail service :rolleyes:

I know how you feel - I have started sending stuff via work and their franking machine - that way I have a record - but I am starting to worry about how much work the post room thinks our company is doing for Oli, asos and top shop.....:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

I have found Internet shopping a true blast these last few weeks getting things for my holiday, so easy to do, comes really quickly etc etc.
Only problem being when you want to send things back - AND NEVER GETTING REFUNDED :spank:

I am absolutely screwing this morning with Topshop - sent a parcel back weeks ago, have the proof and everything and it has taken me more then 4 emails to try and sort it out and now they have the cheek to say they have not received the parcel and will not refund me until I send them proof of sending. I am owed £66 and when your expecting that money back as you dont get paid for another 2 weeks its kind of annoying :spank:

I dont know whether to kill Royal Mail or Topshop to be honest.

Moan of the morning over.

:lol:

whenever sending **** back ALWAYS use a form of delivery where it needs to be signed for. (Recorded/Special).

same applies to sending stuff you sell on ebay.

at least you will have some proof of sending.

Back