Internet Shopping

Emma_1983

I have found Internet shopping a true blast these last few weeks getting things for my holiday, so easy to do, comes really quickly etc etc.
Only problem being when you want to send things back - AND NEVER GETTING REFUNDED :spank:

I am absolutely screwing this morning with Topshop - sent a parcel back weeks ago, have the proof and everything and it has taken me more then 4 emails to try and sort it out and now they have the cheek to say they have not received the parcel and will not refund me until I send them proof of sending. I am owed £66 and when your expecting that money back as you dont get paid for another 2 weeks its kind of annoying :spank:

I dont know whether to kill Royal Mail or Topshop to be honest.

Moan of the morning over.

:lol:

bunch of bastards! Keep complaining! They should give you back a refund.

Luckily I have never had this problem and I am Queen of Internet Shopping :lol:

bunch of bastards! Keep complaining! They should give you back a refund.

Luckily I have never had this problem and I am Queen of Internet Shopping :lol:

Ive never had a problem until I send stuff back. Debenhams still havent refunded me and that was weeks ago. La Senza were pretty good. But just takes the pi55!

here's my tip. only buy stuff you want in the correct size. that way you don't have to return it.

Don't talk to me about Royal Mail!

5 parcels gone awol in the last month!

All sent from different partos the country so I know it is when hits my end!

Got a postman who moans about coming up the stairs and how many parcels/post in general he has to carry and is not happy about it!:eek:

Postman in van also refuses to come up the stairs and throws everything in the door of the flats and forks off!

A mate of mine works for local sorting office and he says they go on strike whenever they are short of dough so they can nick a bit of overtime to clear the backlog! They all went on strike once as they didn't like a new manager! WTF!! Who likes their manager???

They all used to drink in one of my locals and be in there from 10 am!! Did you see the footage of the p1ssed postman on internet??

Unfortunatly the RM has the country by the balls. For big parcels or business couriers can be used but if you just want to send a card to your gran you got to rely on postman pat!

About 15 years ago local postman got 4 months for thieving. Raided his house and had about 2 sacks of mail he was going through! Total pr1ck he was too. Supported Man U, lived on South Coast and had never even been to London never mind Manchester!!

I have an internet shopping site.
I always refund people straight away....and there have been instances where I haven't received the goods back. Or more common I have had to refund people or send duplicate orders out to people who say that they have not received the goods in the first place.
Even so, I just swallow the loss and keep the good reputation.
I would say out of every 150 orders sent, one doesn't get there, or is said to not to have.
I only send by 1st class post, as it's cheaper and to save people the problem of going to the post office depot if they are not at home.
I find the savings exceed the losses.
If you send goods back you should always get a proof of posting at Post Office, it's free.
If it's smaller company that are messing you around, tell them that you are going to report their behavior to Google. This will effect their ratings.
But rememmber it might not be them, I think that there is a lot of theft going on in the Post Office system right now and those thieves are targeting these kind of goods.

I have an internet shopping site.
I always refund people straight away....and there have been instances where I haven't received the goods back. Or more common I have had to refund people or send duplicate orders out to people who say that they have not received the goods in the first place.
Even so, I just swallow the loss and keep the good reputation.
I would say out of every 150 orders sent, one doesn't get there, or is said to not to have.
I only send by 1st class post, as it's cheaper and to save people the problem of going to the post office depot if they are not at home.
I find the savings exceed the losses.
If you send goods back you should always get a proof of posting at Post Office, it's free.
If it's smaller company that are messing you around, tell them that you are going to report their behavior to Google. This will effect their ratings.
But rememmber it might not be them, I think that there is a lot of theft going on in the Post Office system right now and those thieves are targeting these kind of goods.

I am thinking its more the Royal Mail to be fair. My mum has the returns slip at home so it definitely went its just a case of where it went between mine and Topshop address!
Just irritates me that they were quite happy to just leave it yet I am £66 down - they dont tell you unless you get involved!!! 4 emails later and I have finally found out!

Got a postman who moans about coming up the stairs and how many parcels/post in general he has to carry and is not happy about it!:eek:

Postman in van also refuses to come up the stairs and throws everything in the door of the flats and forks off!

A mate of mine works for local sorting office and he says they go on strike whenever they are short of dough so they can nick a bit of overtime to clear the backlog! They all went on strike once as they didn't like a new manager! WTF!! Who likes their manager???

They all used to drink in one of my locals and be in there from 10 am!! Did you see the footage of the p1ssed postman on internet??

Unfortunatly the RM has the country by the balls. For big parcels or business couriers can be used but if you just want to send a card to your gran you got to rely on postman pat!

About 15 years ago local postman got 4 months for thieving. Raided his house and had about 2 sacks of mail he was going through! Total pr1ck he was too. Supported Man U, lived on South Coast and had never even been to London never mind Manchester!!

My friend works at Royal Mail and he does naff all. He just has a joke about. Dont get me wrong hes a great guy but no way is it a serious job - to them.

here's my tip. only buy stuff you want in the correct size. that way you don't have to return it.

Stephen, Stephen, Stephen......:spank: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sizes differ in every shop - therefore most women will order their "normal" size plus another size to try - checking what looks best...

I have actually scored this week by doing this - ordered several items in several sizes from a well known internet clothing site. When the parcel came there seemed to be far too many items, so I checked the delivery note - and to my surprise they had sent 2 of some sizes but only marked 1 item in each size so therefore, I have sent back everything on the delivery note and kept the spares, which luckily for me - fitted like a glove....

Result!!!!!

Stephen, Stephen, Stephen......:spank: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sizes differ in every shop - therefore most women will order their "normal" size plus another size to try - checking what looks best...

I have actually scored this week by doing this - ordered several items in several sizes from a well known internet clothing site. When the parcel came there seemed to be far too many items, so I checked the delivery note - and to my surprise they had sent 2 of some sizes but only marked 1 item in each size so therefore, I have sent back everything on the delivery note and kept the spares, which luckily for me - fitted like a glove....

Result!!!!!

I agree. I went for my size and only 1 thing out of 4 fitted. How was I to know?!!?
I think maybe actually going into Topshop may be the way forward.....except for ours is rubbish :spank:

I agree. I went for my size and only 1 thing out of 4 fitted. How was I to know?!!?
I think maybe actually going into Topshop may be the way forward.....except for ours is rubbish :spank:

I hate our Top Shop, its full of skinny bints who look at you like you've just eaten a baby when you say - do you have this top in a 14 please? :lol::lol::lol:

I hate our Top Shop, its full of skinny bints who look at you like you've just eaten a baby when you say - do you have this top in a 14 please? :lol::lol::lol:

Ours is the same, they are all miserable too. Like when you go in the changing rooms. And you dont want an item they look at you as if you are something scraped off the pavement.

:oops::oops::oops: sorry I didn't read your post properly

**** thats bad! I always get proof of anything I send. I don't trust other people :lol:

:oops::oops::oops: sorry I didn't read your post properly

**** thats bad! I always get proof of anything I send. I don't trust other people :lol:

Thats ok :lol:

I have proof but its just annoying you know, now I have to rely on faxing or emailing it to them then still waiting for my refund :spank:

Can I join in the rant please - my mate has sent me some cash he owed me via the Royal Mail (yes I know - he shouldnt have!!! but he was being helpful and he didnt have access to a branch of his bank where he's working and he didnt want me to wait any longer). He posted it on Mon 1st Class - nothing received at this end....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I join in the rant please - my mate has sent me some cash he owed me via the Royal Mail (yes I know - he shouldnt have!!! but he was being helpful and he didnt have access to a branch of his bank where he's working and he didnt want me to wait any longer). He posted it on Mon 1st Class - nothing received at this end....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are hopeless.

Had to email the copy of my proof of posting to Topshop today, whats the bet I will still have to wait about 10 days or something stupid for my refund.

I hope it wasnt too much cash Steph?

Back